Chapter 19

"You can open your eyes now, Miss Ji-eun."

Minah said. Ji-eun smiled softly and said...

"Please unnie. You can call me Ji-eun."

"Okay Ji-eun ssi."

Minah laughed and Ji-eun opened her eyes. Her jaw dropped at her reflection. She pointed at herself and blinked.

"I-Is that..."

"You? Yes. You look so stunning Ji-eun ssi."

Minah cuts her off while grinning, proud of her work.

"Woah."

Ji-eun stood up and touched the mirror and smiled at herself.

"Cool."

She faced Minah with a huge grin and bowed.

"Thank you Miss Minah!"

"Anytime Ji-eun ssi."

Minah smiled.

"Now let's get your outfit on you."

Minah retorted, causing Ji-eun to nod happily before going inside the fitting room.

----

A few minutes later, Ji-eun went out the fitting room shyly. She was wearing a knee length royal blue dress paired with black high heels, with an elegant necklace and earrings that's perfect for her outfit. Minah smiled widely and nodded.

"You look so astonishing! Let's see what the boys' reactions will be."

She eagerly stated, opening the door, gesturing for Ji-eun to come out first.

They knocked at the boys' dressing room which was opened by Jin.

"Who---"

Jin was about to talk when Ji-eun waved her hand and smiled genuinely. Jin's mouth went agape.

"Oh my gosh Princess!"

The others' heads tilted to the door where Jin is at.

"You look so beautiful!"

Jin yelled which caused all the boys to stand up and run to the door. Pushing Jin out of the way.

"Help Princess! Stampede!"

Jin held out his hand to Ji-eun but he was pushed by Suga.

"Fuck off hyung. Let me see Ji-eun."

Suga retorted with annoyance in his tone and when he looked at Ji-eun, his face went soft and his eyes went wide.

"Damn."

"MIN YOONGI!!!"

Jin screamed but Suga held up his palm in front of his face, gesturing him to keep quiet, while he's still staring at Ji-eun.

"Let me see!"

The boys kept on pushing each other just to see her.

"Guys, I'll just go in!"

Ji-eun yelled outside the door. The boys stopped pushing themselves and scrammed to their respective areas.

"You can come in now."

Taehyung, who was obviously excited to see her, spoke.

"Not that I'm excited to see her or anything."

He added.

"Hyung, no one's asking."

You're too obvious hyung.