Chapter 26

The next day, the boys gathered to Ji-eun's room. After their fun time at the pool, they are getting ready to go to their next destination, the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park. They thought about leaving the dog there with a hotel staff that will be payed later when they get back.

"We're heading to the zoo."

Taehyung stated the obvious, uttering to Ji-eun who was sitting beside him. They are currently seated inside their very own exclusive bus. Jin messaged their manager to ask the CEO if they could rent their own bus because they are afraid this time that fangirls might notice them if they tried riding a public transportation.

"I'm so disappointed that I can't ride an elephant."

Taehyung continued which made Ji-eun chuckle at his cuteness.

"Aigoo. Maybe you'll get to ride one, once we get there."

Ji-eun said. Taehyung glanced at her and smiled his boxy smile.

J-hope doesn't seem sorry at all. He's afraid of elephants. He tapped Ji-eun's shoulder which made her face him.

"Yes oppa?"

J-hope raised his phone in front of her face with a smile. Ji-eun got surprised but eventually let out a sudden laugh at J-hope's jolliness. She looked at J-hope's screen. He was showing a selfie of him.

"So cute."

Ji-eun commented with a light chuckle. J-hope blushed at what she said.

"You're cuter."

He said shyly, earning a genuine smile from her.

"We're going to the zoo now~ I think my favorite animal will be there!"

Jungkook exclaimed giddily. Ji-eun looked at him, which was seated behind her and Taehyung's seat.

"What's your favorite animal Kookie?"

She asked.

"Tiger."

Jungkook retorted and did a 'rawr' sign at her.

During the ride, everyone sang at the videoke. Taehyung was currently singing. He is expressing his sadness because he won't be able to ride an elephant.

"Dadada~ Dadada!"

Everyone was singing along. An hour later, they were already at the zoo. They went out the bus one by one.

"What if a lion gets through this?"

J-hope muttered, a bit frightened about the thoughts running in his mind, looking at the caged lions.

"A lion could bite and kill you all."

Suga let out an evil laugh.

"Except for Ji-eun and I."

Everyone looked at Suga with a scowl on their faces.

"What? Do you all want me to throw you there?"

"As if you could carry me."

Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Well. Taehyung oppa's attitude is back again. This isn't right.

Ji-eun thought as she was staring at Taehyung. He suddenly glanced at her which made the scowl on his face disappear and turn into a smile. 

"Ji-eun, look here."

Jungkook called her so she suddenly looked back at him, and then a click was heard. Jungkook took a picture of her, without her consent.

"Pretty~"