Chapter 25

"Malaysia."

J-hope said while walking to the pool. He was wearing red-striped t-shirt and swimming shorts with flipflops and for the final touch, his sunglasses.

"I should really go to Malaysia if I get to go on a vacation. Waaa~ This is so unbelievable!"

Jin exclaimed while walking behind J-hope. He was wearing a yellow-striped t-shirt and white shorts with flipflops. He's also wearing sunglasses and a white hat.

"It's hot."

Suga said who was following behind Jin. He was wearing a black-striped long sleeves and orange shorts with flipflops.

"I think it's the most sunlight I got in nearly 5 years."

He added.

"I want to catch crabs! Do you think there are crabs here?"

Namjoon said whilst looking around. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and blue shorts with flipflops.

Jimin ran out while holding his flipflops in his hands. He was wearing a white-striped blue shirt and red shorts. He looked at Ji-eun who was standing 10 meters from him. He waved and gestured her to come. She smiled and walked beside him.

"You should go around barefoot in places like this."

Ji-eun looked at her feet with her flipflops on and back to Jimin.

"Isn't the concrete floor hot?"

"Nope. Try to remove your flipflops. It's fun!"

Jimin persuaded her, showing his eyesmile.

"Alright."

Ji-eun happily agreed and removed her flipflops so they were both barefooted.

"I want to run."

"You do? Come on Ji-eun. Let's run to the pool!"

Ji-eun nodded happily and they ran to the pool while laughing with Jimin.

When they reached the pool, Jimin faced Ji-eun and smiled.

"I'm really going to get tanned."

He exclaimed. 

"But it'll be worth it."

She retorted and chuckled, causing Jimin's heart to beat faster. He blinked twice and smiled wider.

"What if I sing 'Fire' and people can't see me because I'm so dark?"

He said while starting to dance the chorus of their song "Fire" while Ji-eun is clapping and laughing.

"Then I'll try to find you if people can't see you."

Ji-eun joked which made Jimin pause dancing. He stared at her for a second before chuckling and looking down. He looked up at her again and ruffled her hair while smiling.

"My t-shirt looks good on you by the way."

And with that, Ji-eun's face flushed red. 

J-hope suddenly went between them and placed his hand over Ji-eun's shoulder.

"Mind if I steal our baby girl?"

Ji-eun looked up at J-hope and chortled.

"Hahaha alright hyung! I'll be with the others then."

Jimin waved at them and ran to where the others are.

"Ji-eunnie, look up and smile!"

J-hope said, he was holding a tripod and recording. Ji-eun did was she's told and looked up and waved at the camera.