Chapter 18

Ji-eun sat up and stretched her arms. She looked at the sleeping Taehyung beside her who was covered in blanket.

A blush crept on her cheeks when she stared at Taehyung's bare shoulders, showing his collarbone.

Taehyung groaned and that made Ji-eun shake her head and stand up hastily.

Taehyung's eyes slowly fluttered open and looked at Ji-eun's direction. Ji-eun was walking to the door and Taehyung smiled sleepily at her back.

Taehyung tried resisting his smile and cleared his throat to get her attention. Ji-eun hesitantly turned to Taehyung and smiled nervously.

"Good morning."

Taehyung greeted while looking away coolly.

"G-Good morning oppa!"

She greeted back. Taehyung's in the verge of smiling but he controlled himself and looked at her.

"You okay? Why are your cheeks red?"

Taehyung tilted his head to the side while asking. Ji-eun blushed harder when Taehyung tilted his head.

Oppa, wae?? That's not very kawaii of you. Stop being handsome for the sake of my fangirl heart!

She cupped her cheeks to cover her red cheeks and shook her head.

"I'm all good oppa, all good. Um I-I'll go down now. You go have a shower or something."

She immediately went out before Taehyung could say anything.

"What's up with her?"

Taehyung asked himself and shrugged. Then he smiled like an idiot when he remembered her cupping her rosy cheeks.

"Hehehehehe yeppeo."

He stood up after a minute of daydreaming and went to the bathroom.

Ji-eun was cooking while cursing under her breath, hitting her head with her fist.

Gooosh! He's making me commit mortal sins.

He took a deep sigh and continued cooking the omelet.

After 30 minutes, Taehyung came down wearing Ji-eun's oversized tee and jogging pants. She stared at him while descending down the stairs.

"What?"

He asked. She quickly averted her gaze and shook her head.

"Nothing."

Taehyung nodded and walked to the table. He sat down and looked at Ji-eun who's still standing and looking around.

Why is she looking around like all these kitchen furnitures are the most amazing things she has ever seen? I'm the most amazing here. Why isn't she looking at me?

"Yah."

He called and crossed his arms. She gazed at him hesistantly.

"Hm?"

"Are you done looking around? Because I'm hungry."

"You could have started eat--"

"I want to eat with you."

"Oh."

Ji-eun mumbled a 'sorry oppa' before sitting down. She smiled warmly, causing Taehyung to raise his eyebrows. He uncrossed his arms, grabbed the spoon and started eating.

Both of them ate in silence until they were finished. Ji-eun washed the dishes while Taehyung was standing beside her with crossed arms.

"Yah, where's my phone by the way?"