Chapter 21

"Oh my god! Ms. Ji-eun...one word: Ethereal."

The host said while clapping and nodding at the same time with a grin on his face.

"Thank you~"

Ji-eun happily bowed and went back to sit with the boys whose eyes never left hers with their mouth agape. Except for Jin, he was clapping and he high fived Ji-eun for doing great.

"Boys, you better close your mouths. Flies might attack inside. Hahaha!"

The host joked as the boys blinked twice and came back to reality.

"So guys, what are your comments in regards to your pretty friend's voice?"

The host asked. Jin was gesturing for the microphone so Rapmon handed it to him.

"WHO WANTS TO JOIN MY JI-EUN FANCLUB?! WOOO!"

Jin yelled and cheered as everyone laughed, cheered and raised their hands happily.

"Hahaha! Wow Ms. Ji-eun, you are such a lucky lady for having a popularity in just a day and for having a handsome and cool friend like Jin."

"Of course she is."

Jin sassily retorted earning a chuckle from the rest.

"So, anyone else who wants to say anything? Ahh yes, Jungkook."

Jin handed the microphone to Jungkook. He cleared his throat first and smiled.

"Ji-eun's voice is enough to melt my heart but her personality is enough to make me weak. "

Jungkook seriously said which made Ji-eun's heart flutter and the audience saying an 'awww' which made Taehyung scoff. Not until Suga snatched the mic in Jungkook's hand and yelled.

"AND HER VOICE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME BACKFLIP TO JUPITER SO IF THAT'S THE VOICE AWAITING FOR ME IN HEAVEN THEN GOD TAKE ME NOWWW"

Suga stood up, faced Ji-eun and kneeled earning a gasp from the audience.

"Ji-eun....."

Suga said.

"Omg is Yoongi gonna propose?"

"Oh my gooosh!"

"Swaaaag"

"This is so perfect!"

The audiences are audible to hear their gossips. Taehyung and Jungkook's eyebrows were creased. Jimin was hesitating to stand up. J-hope and Rapmon's mouths hung open and Jin was cursing under his breath.

"Will you......

Have a collaboration with me?"

Suga said seriously. The audiences laughed and the boys sighed in relief.

"It's a proposal alright! Hahaha!"

"Yoongi is so unpredictable."

"I love Yoongi hahaha!"

"What a funny man! Hahaha!"

"So boyfriend material!"

"BTS..."

"BTS."

"BTS!"

"AND JI-EUN!"

The audience started chanting 'BTS! and Ji-eun!' while doing heart signs. Ji-eun approved Suga's 'proposal' and laughed.

"We love you ARMYS!"

Jimin yelled through the microphone and all of them did a heart sign.

"Omo boys and Ji-eun! Check the social media. This show is already #1 trending with a hashtag BTSandJi-eun❤"

"Waa~ really?"

Taehyung stood up and asked, earning a happy nod from the host. He started clapping followed by the rest until the studio was filled with claps.

"Now let's settle down everyone because I have a very good news which was sent from the CEO of Bighit Entertainment."

Everyone went silent for a while. A staff went on stage and handed the host an envelope. All eyes were on the envelope as the host opens and reads it.

"WowowowoWOW! GUYS! You've got a gift card for a trip to Malaysia for a week! Goodness gracious!"

The boys and Ji-eun were bewildered, surprised, shocked and full of delight.

"Come on out here guys and take your gift from the CEO."

The boys and Ji-eun stood up while clapping and bowing until they reached the center stage.

"Leader, what do you want to say to the CEO?"

The host handed Rapmon the microphone.

"Hyung-nim. Thank you so much! We couldn't ask for more. We'll strive harder to make you proud. Saranghae hyung!"

Namjoon gave the mic back and went to his line. They have huge grins etched on their faces, enough to make the ARMYS happy and contented.

Taehyung was worried and happy at the same time. He's just worried for his hyungs and dongsaeng might find out about his changes.

It's going to be one heck of a week for me.

"Thank you everyone for tuning into our show and thank you Bangtan Sonyeondan for showing us your funny and cute side. I hope you'll visit us again in the future. See you!"

The host ended the show with a speech of gratitude and a warm smile on his face while the boys and Ji-eun waved their hands goodbye.