Chapter 20

The boys and Ji-eun were already in the set. Ji-eun was in between them. From the left side was Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung and from the right was J-hope, Rapmon and Suga.

They all brightly greeted the host before the cue started.

"Aaaand 3...2....1......start."

The director said and the cameramen started filming.

"Good Morning Korea! What a beautiful day huh? What's more beautiful than that? Hahaha you'll see! Everyone, let us welcome, BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!"

The host introduced the guys and the audiences clapped enthusiastically.

"2....3....Annyeong haseyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!"

Ji-eun smiled widely seeing the boys' happy faces but what made her heart skip a beat was the fact that Taehyung is laughing and smiling brightly, which is very different off stage.

Of course. Taehyung oppa should act like this on stage cos if not, their career will go down.

"WOOOOW! That was a great introduction! I wanna be a part of your group too!"

The host joked, causing everyone to laugh.

"By the way guys, there's someone with you here right?"

Ji-eun stood up and smiled shyly.

"H-Hello!"

"Who's this pretty lady fellas?"

"Taehyung's cousin."

The six boys chorused. Taehyung and Ji-eun nodded and smiled.

"Ohhh, what's your name Miss Beautiful?"

"My name is Ji-eun."

"What a pretty name for a beautiful young lady. Everyone! Meet Taehyung's cousin, Ji-eun!"

The host presented Ji-eun in front of the audiences, waving hesitantly and smiling nervously.

After that, Ji-eun bowed and went to her seat.

"Gosh, this is making me so nervous."

Ji-eun whispered to Taehyung but Taehyung just scoffed.

"Soooo, how are you all today?"

The host asked.

"We're good. We're practicing for our next comeback so yeah, please anticipate it."

Rapmon spoke. The host nodded.

"That's great! We will anticipate your comeback, RIGHT GUYS?"

The host asked the audience aloud and some began yelling 'YES' and 'WOOHOO' and 'TOTALLY'.

The host laughed and looked back at the boys and to Ji-eun.

"Ms. Ji-eun, may I ask, if you were to date one of them, who will you choose and why?"

Ji-eun's eyes went wide. All eyes were on her.

That was just an 'if' question but why is it so hard to answer?

I don't know!

"T-Taehyung oppa."

Those words slipped on her mouth like lightning speed and the moment she realized what she said, her eyes went wider before looking at Taehyung which is beside her, with a 'help' look. But Taehyung was too dumbfounded with what he heard.