Chapter 14

89 days.

89 days to go for Taehyung to change his shitty attitude or else he'll be a dog forever.

As usual, Taehyung woke up naked beside Ji-eun. He wrapped his lower part with the blanket and lazily took his clothes that were folded neatly on top of the bedside table which Ji-eun might have folded last night. He trotted towards the bathroom. He stopped midway to look at Ji-eun for a sec.

"I should really congratulate myself for not doing unnecessary things to that hag."

He muttered and smirked. He opened the door to the bathroom and went in. He looked at himself in the mirror, admiring his face.

"What am I thinking? This body is not for trashes."

He snickered at what he said and began to clean himself up.

Ji-eun woke up 5 minutes after Taehyung has woken up. She stretched her arms and yawned. She stood up to go to the bathroom to brush her teeth but someone's using it.

"Oppa!"

She knocked while calling at Taehyung.

"What?!"

She heard a groan before he replied. She pursed her lips to stiffle a giggle before she speak.

"Can I go inside? I'm going to brush my teeth. My breath stinks."

She held in her laughter until she heard Taehyung turned off the shower. She paused.

Is he really---

"What the hell woman?! I'm in the middle of cleansing my heavenly body so will you just fuck off?"

Taehyung turned off the shower so that she could hear his award winning villain lines. A few seconds later, he heard her laughing until it slowly disappears.

She must have gone out the room.

"Aish what's so funny eh? Can't she see that I'm stating the fact?"

He shook his head and opened the shower again.

Ji-eun went out the room laughing. Teasing Taehyung gives her the good vibes.

"Oh yes. You are one flipping gorgeous heavenly body and you are my oppa."

She said through giggles while she looked back at the door to her bedroom. She then remembered the first time when Taehyung transformed into his human form wherein she thought that was all a wonderful dream.

Silly me.

And then she remembered how hot he looks without clothes on, and THOSE ABS---

Ji-eun's cheeks reddened. She shook her head aggressively, taking those thoughts off of her mind. She spank herself, thinking that it would help her forget all those pervy thoughts.

Until she heard a knock.

She suddenly glanced at the door.

"W-Who is it?"

"It's Jungkook."

Her eyes widened. Her mouth agape. She gasped and started brushing her hair, fixing herself just to look a little presentable to him.

She opened the door, wide enough for Jungkook to enter. Her lips curved into a smile when she saw him already smiling at her with a sunflower in his hand.

"Good morning!"

Jungkook said happily, showing his bunny smile, handing the sunflower to her.