Chapter 15

"I...."

Taehyung was finding the right "lie" to tell Jungkook.

"Oppa's parents aren't home so I've decided to let him stay for the night."

Ji-eun suddenly spoke for she can feel the tension between the two. Her heart was beating so fast. How could she lie twice to Jungkook? To her bias wrecker?

She cringed at that thought. Jungkook looked at her and pursed his lips, giving her a nod. Though Jungkook's in doubt, he simply smiled at her and went to sit on the dining table.

Taehyung glanced at Ji-eun and gave her a quick nod before going to the dining table too. Ji-eun then went back to what she's doing, which is cooking.

"Aish."

Jungkook suddenly muttered, earning a glare from Taehyung.

"What? What? Are you angry at me huh?"

Taehyung caterwauled. Jungkook furrowed his brows at him and shook his head.

"No hyung. I forgot that Namjoon hyung told me to tell you that we should go to the company at 8am for filming."

Jungkook explained.

"Filming for?"

Taehyung leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms. Jungkook shrugged.

"I don't know. I heard him and the director said something about wings and short films and stuff."

Jungkook stated. Taehyung nodded and looked at Ji-eun's back.

"Yah. I'm hungry."

He ordered Ji-eun with a bored tone. Ji-eun muttered a 'wait' before proceeding to what she's doing. But now, a bit quick. Jungkook glanced at her and sighed, looking back at Taehyung.

"Quick--"

"Hyung!"

Jungkook slightly raised his voice at Taehyung, making the latter flinch a bit.

"Hyung...."

Jungkook started.

"Please treat a girl right or do you want to watch someone else do it for you?"

Jungkook lowered his voice to respect his hyung. Taehyung clenched his jaw and closed his eyes to absorb what Jungkook told him.

Is he......

Hinting something?

Or......

Does he know?

Taehyung opened his eyes and stared at him without any expression in his face.

"Okay."

Ji-eun placed down their plates in front of them to avoid more tension rising. She looked at both of them and laughed nervously.

"You may eat. I'll just take a bath now."

She said, pointing to her room upstairs. Jungkook nodded and smiled widely at her while Taehyung looked up to see her smiling widely too before going upstairs. He hissed because Ji-eun didn't even looked at him. She was looking at Jungkook. Only Jungkook.

Is she mad?

Taehyung's thoughts were disturbed when he heard the man across him chuckling softly. He looked at Jungkook to see him shaking his head like he'd lost his mind but still smiling widely before digging on his food.