-Sorry-

"Hello Anna. It's nice to see you again." There she goes, standing in front of us wearing a crisp white polo, skinny jeans and high heeled shoes. Talk about sophistication here. Everyone else in the restaurant turned their heads towards on where she stands. I even saw a man's mouth turned into an O shape. The bitch is smiling widely (sorry for the word again). It seems that she is delighted to see me. I also smiled back as if the feeling is mutual. Bakit ba lagi na lang siyang lumilitaw? Halimaw sa banga lang ang peg??

Then he turned to Harold and it appears to me, based on his reactions right from the start that he is really oddly different today. More like of a... "Harold okay ka na ba? Nilalagnat ka pa rin ba? You really made me worry so much you know that." Wait a minute kapeng mainit! How did she know about that?? I wanted to ask that out loud but I couldn't bring myself to speak or even utter a word.

"Yeah. I'm good." he answered in a noncommittal way but I could tell he's a bit bemused about Nikola's concerned statement.

"Thank God! Sobrang init mo kaninang umaga eh. Akala ko dadalhin na kita sa hospital." I felt Harold stiffened. I raised an eyebrow. Creased my forehead then understanding crossed my mind. What the hell 'kaninang umaga' supposed to mean? Don't tell me.... I shoot him a quick glance to demand for an explanation. He just stared at me in return not giving away any reaction.

I finally got my voice back. "You were there in his house earlier?" I threw Harold a glance and back to Nikola. I sounded a bit accusing but I can't help it. They have history for Pete's sake. Pero Anna, kalma lang. Don't freaked out too much. Inhale. Exhale right. Just breathe.

She smiled sweetly at me. "Dear, it just happened that I was asked to drop by at his house and found out that he's home alone and sick." Really? Why is that there is something in me that is telling me that she's lying?

Harold faced me "Elise, I'm sorry for not informing you that I was sick, I was..." I cut him off mid-sentence.

"I know. You don't have to explain Harold, I understand. Uminom ka kasi ng mga vitamins para hindi na maulit." I smiled at him calmly. Good Anna! You're on the right track.

"Oww! How sweet of you Anna. Nice one Harold. You're girlfriend is very understanding. That's good. I guess, I should be going. Mukhang hindi na kami makakapag-merienda ng kasama ko eh. I'll see you around. Bye!" She looked at me and Harold then walks away. I can hear her heels tapping on the floor. The guard opens the door for her and she's out of the view.

I face him. "You should go home." Nagbago bigla yung mood ko. Hindi ko alam bakit. Parang sabi ko lang kanina na 'I understand' but as soon as Nikola is out of sight, my mood changes.

He looked at me apologetically. I know he can feel my slight rage. "Kain muna tayo." he offered.

"No. I'm not really hungry at all. You must rest. Halika na sa labas." I said coldly. I turned to my feet and I'm heading towards the door. I can feel that he's following right behind me.

I searched for his Montero in the parking but I can't find it. "Where did you park?" I asked him as I craned my neck to look for his SUV.

He yanked me towards a Mazda CX-5. My eyes widened with shock and I am awestruck. Well, it's an understatement. Seriously, gaano ba sila kayaman? "Where's your Montero?"

"Na kay ate kaya hiniram ko muna kay Papa yan." he opened the passenger's door for me.

I shook my head and take a step back. "No, hindi ako sasabay. Umuwi ka na lang muna."