-When Love And Hate Collide-

Aidan walked towards his mom and kissed her on the cheeks. "Hi Mie. Who told you that I'm here? Why are you with them?" says Aidan, controlling his anger. He shot a glance towards the two individuals and I can tell that it's a glare. I can't remove my stare on the two of them especially on their hands. The man, ignoring Aidan's glare threw a quick but meaningful glance towards where I am. Our eyes met as if he can see me through. I stiffened a bit. I tried to compose myself but the pain started to resurface again. I hate to admit it but I still love him despite of what he has done to me. God knows how much I still do. He made me fall deep and let me drown alone. Why do I end up always being cheated by someone I trust and love the most? Is this what I get in love?

I suddenly remember what he told me just yesterday. I thought he told me that he loves me but what's the meaning of those hands?! Fuck that liar and that bitch! They should be send into the pits of hell. Hate starts to build up in me. My hands are shaking and my vision started to blur until I realized I am whimpering.

Shit! This can't be. Why am I crying over that worthless man?! I thought I'm okay but shit why am I weeping?! He's a fucking liar and a jerk! He's not worth it, Anna. No more shedding of tears over that jerk!

Why is he here?! He has the nerve to come with them! Is this still part of your damn plan of getting even to your friend? Do you want to rub it in our face that you won and had us fooled. What else do you fucking want, Lagdameo?! You already get what you want. May bonus pa nga eh. You already have her.

Whatever your plan is, I won't let you see me crying or hurt ever again. Yesterday's show was enough. That'll be the last time you'll ever see me hurt and cry because of you. I won't ever feed your ego with the satisfaction of seeing me so down again. You'll see what has become of me because of your freaking scheme.

I put on my best smile and went out of the car. I could see horror on Aidan's face as well as with the both of them. Aidan's mom and Katrina are smiling at me.

"Kaya naman pala ganyan ang reaction ni kuya, Mie. Si ate Anna pala ang kasama." Katrina says while smiling teasingly at Aidan. I was shocked momentarily. Kilala din nya ako? I looked at Aidan and I can't read his emotions. I tried to tell him with my eyes that I can handle this. I threw a glance over those animals. I meet Lagdameo's eyes and muster all the strength I need to smile at him. I wanted to smirk but it'll appear that I'm just bitter. Shock and hurt was registered on his face. Oh! Did I just hurt your ego? That's good. I smiled as well with Francisco. She sneered at me. Look who's bitter now?

I advanced towards them. "Hi ate Anna! I'm Katrina. Dati sa picture lang sa kwarto ni kuya kita nakikita. Buti naman niligawan ka na niya." She greeted me and laughed her heart out.

"What the hell, Trin!" Aidan freaked out. I let out a soft laugh. I can feel the eyes of the two piercing on me. What? Disappointed with my reaction?

"Ikaw talaga, Trin. Ganyan lang talaga magmahal ang kuya mo." Aidan's mom says while smiling meaningfully at Aidan.

"Mie, pati ba naman ikaw." Says Aidan feeling bullied by his family. Cute family. I wonder how did that bitch fit in? She doesn't deserve this family.

"Anong mahal mie? Hindi lang mahal, patay na patay, head over heels, smitten hard whatever. Kulang na lang gayumahin ni kuya yang si ate Anna. Teka, baka naman ginayuma nga ni kuya." Katrina raised an eyebrow towards Aidan. Seriously considering the idea.

"Patay ka sa akin mamaya." Aidan warned Katrina. She just stick out her tongue out. Aidan's mom is laughing at her two children like watching a cartoon show in a television. The two remained speechless and motionless as if they don't exist. Good! Just stay like that forever.