-The Sign-

I'm having a moment right now with my bed. I've been trying to digest and also get rid of everthing that Bricks said to me earlier. Di na ako tumuloy sa gig nila kuya. Na-stroke din ako and at the same time my tongue gets tied. I was just too shock to react or even utter a word.

Flashback:

"Forget the guy. I like you. Please be mine."

Shit! Double shit! React Anna or speak. Anything! Kaya lang hindi talaga ako makagalaw, ni kumurap hindi ko magawa.

"I'm sorry. I know you're surprised. I can see that. I'm not forcing you to answer me right now. I just want to let you know how I feel. I've been containing this feeling ever since I realized that I like you. I wanted to tell you then but I'm afraid of Daryl and kuya Keith. Naduwag ako eh, but the moment that I knew what happened between you and that guy in the jeep, mas natakot ako. I know it's crazy to be jealous with that crazy guy but I realized na any moment, anyone could take you away from me. I was too complacent kasi wala kang pinapansin na kahit sino. I wouldn't let that feeling take over me again that's why I'm making a move right now. I talked to Daryl kaninang umaga and pumayag naman siya. Kaya we planned this out together. I'm planning to court you and also ask the permission of your friends and kuya Keith. I wanted their approval but even if they don't approve of me, I'll still court you anyway. Sorry ang daldal ko." he confessed to me everything.

I was too overwhelmed and all I could say was "Please, take me home."

End of Flashback

Nakokonsenya naman ako kasi feeling ko nang-basted na ako sa reaction ko. Eh, ano ba kasi ang tamang gawin at i-react? This is all new to me. No one has ever confessed his feeling to me like that. I'm pondering deeply with what he said. Everything is happening so fast.

A few days before, I was so depressed kasi nga wala man lang lalaking nagkakagusto sa akin. But now, everything I'm wishing for is happening to me but I'm scared.

"Anna, It's me kuya." Damn! Si kuya. I think he already knows what happened.

"I'm opening the door right now." he shouted. Gusto ko sanang magpanggap na natutulog but I think It's too late.

"Hoy babae! Anong drama mo na naman sa buhay? Bakit di kita nakita kanina? Namiss-out mo tuloy yung performance ko kanina. Kumanta kaya ako." pagmamayabang ni kuya and he sat on my bed.

"Kunwari ka pang walang alam. Come on kuya! Alam ko kung gaano kadaldal si Gonzales. I'm sure he told you everything that you need to know. At saka sawa na ko sa boses mo. Everyday ka kayang nag-coconcert sa CR." I answered and umupo na din ako.

"Hehehe. Bakit ka ba nagmumukmok? Eh di ba, eto naman yung gusto mo?" He got a point there. This is what I want, right? What is friggin wrong with me?

Ang sarap talaga ng may kuya or kahit sinong mas matanda sa'yo. Kahit ganyan yan si kuya, In times like this, he never leaves me alone. He's always there to help me. He never fails to me make me feel better.

"Kasi buti pa si Bricks hindi torpe, eh kayo ni Gonzales olats pa rin." I joked.

"At bakit sa amin napunta ang usapan?! Ikaw ang nasa hot seat ah." hehe I got him there. Galing ko talagang mang-asar.

"Seriously, binti. Why don't you give him a chance. He seems to be a good guy like Daryl. Friend nga sila di ba?"

"Si Gonzales, good guy? Eh sira ang tuktok nun so most likely ganun din si Bricks." I challenged his mind. Ano kaya ang sasabihin ni kuya?

"Eh di sira rin tuktok mo. Bestfriend kayo di ba?" he smirked. Talo ako ah.

"Bottom line is, give him a chance. I know what you are afraid of. This is all new to you and you're afraid kasi you don't know how to handle this situation. Lahat tayo may first time, Anna. How will you learn if you don't let yourself be in the situation? How will you know that he's the one if you wouldn't let him in into your life? You must dare to jump Anna, coz waiting for the right moment to come is a fallacy. There's no such thing as the right moment. Only the courage to begin." WOW! Si kuya ba to?! Baka naiwan si kuya sa Circuit, kailangan ko siyang balikan. Kawawa naman baka nilalamig na.