ix.

you know how you stop liking people for a little bit?

just because they're being stupid?

or because they decide to yell at your best friend?

as if they're a master and your best friend is a servant?

like sure i like you, but hell no, j.

it was diet coke for god's sake.

it was a little spill.

j, honestly.

shut up and grow up.

✕  

"What the hell is wrong with you Minhee?!" Jasper screamed at Minhee, a huge spill on the floor.

"It's not my fault! You can't keep blaming me when you clearly saw it was Alex's fault first!"

"How the hell was it his fault? You moved!"

"Stop fucking blaming me, Jasper! He put the Coke on my head, and I didn't know what it was so I moved my head! Big deal!"

"You could at least get a napkin or something and wipe it off my hair!"

"And why the hell would I do that?" 

Now Mae had a headache.

"Will all of you just shut up?!" Both Jasper and Minhee looked down at the floor.

"Stop acting like children, and apologize. Jasper, you're older than literally everyone in the grade so stop acting like a big baby!" Mae yelled, and Minhee was surprised at the anger in her voice, considering that Mae really did like Jasper.

"And you, Minhee, just don't freak out so much next time. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't freak out so much."

"Are you blaming me?"

"Goddamnit, Minhee, listen to me! I'm not blaming you at all! Just don't get so freaked out!" Mae left the room, shaking her head and muttering something about babies and she returned two minutes later with a stack of paper towels. She wiped the floor clean, soaking the paper towels with the sugary, brown, liquid. Then she dried Minhee's hair (well attempted, considering that Minhee was a full head taller than Mae) and let out a sigh.

"Uh, hello? I'm still here?" Jasper said, agitated.

"It got all over me too!" Jackson said, and Mae shot him a glare, to which he silenced and hid behind Jasper (he was a head taller than Jasper too).

Mae took Jasper's hand, and put the remaining wad of paper towels in his hand, and turned away. But when she heard Jasper whining again, she just took the paper towels and wiped his hair, making sure not to start blushing from the close proximity (she was already red from anger though) as everyone looked on at a fuming Minhee. Now what was wrong with Minhee? Mae thought as Minhee left the room angrily.