xviii.

liking someone else always has its downsides.

there's always two fears when it comes to liking someone:

them not liking you back,

or them liking someone else.

and at this point,

i think j likes someone else. 

"You guys want to FaceTime Lucy?" Mae asked pulling out her phone and texting a quick message to Lucy about a FaceTime call. Within seconds, Lucy picked up the call. 

"Lucy!" Mae and the rest of her friends said into the microphone, startling Lucy.

"Hey guys! I missed you all so much!"

"Awww, I missed you more," Mae said, tears at the edges of her eyes. 

"Don't cry, Mae! I'll be here sometime in June. Can you pass the phone around? I want to talk to everyone!" Lucy suggested and Mae handed her phone to Moni, whose fingers were intertwined with Ryan's. 

"Hey Lucy!"

"Hi Moni, Ryan. Is your relationship going smoothly?" A blush coated Moni's cheeks.

"Y-yeah, it's going well. Anyways, tell us about yourself...how are you?"

"I'm doing great. Is there anything else going on between you two?"

"Lucy! No, there isn't. Okay, I'm giving the phone to Minhee and Jasper. Bye!" Moni said quickly, passing the phone to Minhee.

"Hey Lucy! What's up?"

"Hi Minhee! Are you taking good care of Jasper?" Lucy asked teasingly, causing Minhee to glare at her through the screen. Jasper laughed and waved to Lucy.

"Hey Jasper!"

"'Sup? How's France?"

"It's great. Are you taking good care of Minhee?"

"...in what context? Of course I'm taking care of her."

"You have no idea how much I ship you guys. Okay, you can go give the phone back to Mae now..." Jasper passed the phone to Mae and Lucy laughed at the expression on her face [a/n: the expression is more like those anime people who have sweatdrops but are like really angry at the same time]

"I'm joking, Mae. I ship you guys the most."

"You better."

idk what's happening? 

like the relationship that i have with jasper is kinda weird now...

i really do like him but idk if it'll progress at all

at least at this point, i know that he probably won't like me back.

just because he'll probably focus on his studies rather than like me back...

besides, i'm pretty sure he likes minhee.

signing off,

daze