Chapter Eleven : "On The Road"

"Where's Charlie?" Dad asked as soon as he came in to our room, "Karen took her" I replied as he asked me to go out so we can talk. I did and followed him to his office. "What are we gonna do Dad?" I asked him as soon as I closed the door behind me.

  "We're gonna look for Charlie of course"

  "I wanna leave now"

  "It's not safe yet, Ben"

  "My son is out there Dad. And my wife is in our room having a breakdown, I just can't sit here and do nothing. Charlie's in danger, I can feel it" I uttered as we're both pacing back and forth, thinking of a solution to this messy problem.

  "Go back to Allison. We'll talk again later" he said and so I did. When I got back to our room, I saw that Lourdes finally awake and she's talking to Allison and Anne about what happened. I wanna be mad at her but I have to understand that she can't fight Karen. She's probably lucky Karen didn't killed her. The only thing that's making me wonder right now is why no one noticed the beamer in the woods? It's massive and makes a loud screeching noise when landing.

   "I was about to leave the room when Karen showed up. She just smiled at me and then pushed me against the bed. I tried to get Charlie back but then she knocked me out" Lourdes told Allison who just finished crying. My heart's definitely breaking more and more by the minute. I need to have Charlie back, I can't let anything happen to him.

   "Ben, what did your Dad say?" Allison asked, turning on me.

   "He wants us to wait while they're still making a plan"

  "We can't just sit here Ben"

  "I know. That's why we're going to change clothes now and leave"

  "What?" Anne asked.

   "I know as an adult, you know parents will do anything for their children. Anne, please. We need to go" I explained to her.

  "Okay. I'll try my best to cover for you. You'll do it too Lourdes right?" She asked her and then she nodded.

 "What are you waiting for love? Come on" I told Allison and then she got up. I first helped Anne move Lourdes to the clinic so she could rest there while we're Alli and I are preparing to leave.

===============================

 Allison's P.O.V

 "I need to get Charlie back" I kept telling that to myself over and over again while Ben and I are changing clothes. I have to find my son, I'll die if something bad happens to him. Especially for the fact that Karen took him, what is it that Charlie has that made the Espheni so interested in him?

 "Are you ready to fight?" Ben asked.

 "Yeah. Anything for our son" I replied as I got my guns from the cabinet.

 "How about your heart? You can stay here, I'll look for Charlie myself"

 "I'm alright and are you kidding? I won't sit here and die of anxiety. I need to find him Ben. I need to" I said as I started loading bullets on the gun. After a few more minutes, Ben and I are finally ready to leave. I looked out of our room and saw that everyone's busy doing something. He and I could just slip right out. But then I saw his Dad walking towards us. I quickly closed the door and told Ben about it.

 "He's coming here?" he asked.

 "Yeah" I said and then looked around. "Ben, under the bed!" I said and so we both hid under the massive bed just so we can get out by ourselves. I kept my guns close to me as Ben and I hugged each other tightly, praying that Tom wouldn't look for us under the bed.

 He and I saw the door opened. We can both see Tom's feet just a few inches away from the bed. After about 5 minutes or so, he left the room. I let out a big sigh and looked at Ben who told me that we should leave now.

 I nodded and then we both got out of the room and made our way to the Skitter camp as fast as we could.

 **at the skitter camp

 "Are you sure you don't want any help?" Denny asked right after we got into our car. "I think we will, but until that moment we're gonna do this ourselves" Ben replied as I started the ignition.

 "Take care Benji" she uttered and Ben just nodded at her.

 "We have to go" I said and then started the car. "Why are you suddenly a reckless driver?" he asked after I made a rough turn.

 "Because, your father just came out to the grounds. If we stayed there for 3 more seconds, he would have noticed us" I uttered as we're moving further and further away from the Charleston camp.

 "So where are we gonna look first?" I asked Ben who's busy reading the map.

 "I think we have to go to Boston" he said.

 "Why Boston?"

 "I don't know. Alien intuition I guess" he uttered. I fixed my eyes on the road. "We'll get you back Charlie. We will get you back" I thought to myself as we're driving away. This time, I'll kill Karen myself.

===

That's it for this chapter guys ^.^ Sorry it's short and a bit boring but the next one will be much better I promise :) tell me what you think and please vote :))