Hill Country

Okay jus wanted to put pictures to the guys for y'all.. So here's some pictures of what I picture the guys as.. Justin & Ty on the very left. Drew in the middle Kyle on the right.. I didn't add Trey to the pictures yet! Okay enjoy y'all!☺️

Kaelyn

Rodeo was comin up this weekend we had been practicing hard this last week. Making it my main priority in my life, I felt like this rodeo would be a good round.. It was a rodeo close to the hill country which made me think of Drew. Me and him haven't really talked all that much this last week, just a few texts here and there this week..

"Go" Treys voice shouted and the gate flew opened as I made a left turn around the first, then second and finishing up vastly around the third...

"14.10" he said as I road up next to him.

"Not to shabby think that'll do the work?" I questioned

"Let's give it one more shot tonight" Trey looked up at me with his big Texas grin

I road around and got ready to ride one more time. I leaned down and rubbed Weston's neck "cmon boy you can do it" I whispered in his ear. He put his head down and lifted it back up as of giving me a nod.

I nodded my head giving Trey the okay.

"Go" he yelled once more

The gates flew open and We gave it our all.. Dust flying, sweat running Down my neck we flew past the last barrel coming to a nice easy stop I let out my deep breath and looked back over at Trey.

"14.02" he hollered smiling

I smiled and leaned down and kissed Weston's neck. "Good job baby boy we did it" I gave him a swift hug around his neck and walked him back to the tie up post with his food and water.

Me and the boys were all over at our friend Treys for the night practicing with a few of the ranch hands he had.. Me and Trey walked back up to his house the guys were already sitting around the fire they had goin on the porch. I grabbed a cold beer outta the ice chest and so did Trey.

We went and sat around the fire on the old tree stumps relaxing getting ready to hit the road tomorrow. I needed to get all my bags packed still and everything and I'm sure the boys are waiting for me to do their bags also..

"So how've you been doing?" Trey asked I'm assuming referring to Kyle and the baby and everything else.

"Pretty good I suppose taking it one day at a time" I spoke

He nodded and took a drink of his beer.

The boys and myself all finished our beer and ate when our pizza we ordered finally arrived. It was around 11 when we pulled out of Treys driveway. We got home around 11:30 and the boys went on to bed. I told them to put their suitcases out and I would pack for them. I packed my backs firth throwing my underwear and such into a duffel bag, and putting my nice jeans and starched shirts on hangers. I then took all the boys boxers and shorts and tshirts and folded n but them in their bags. I hung both of them' shirts and jeans up and hung them above the door frame by the back door.. I left the bags opened cause I knew they would add something to them once they got up. Once I got everything packed I then was able to wind down and go to sleep.. It was around 12 when I checked my phone last, now it was almost 2:30am.. I had a text from Drew that jus said 'Goodnight' he sent it 2 hours ago it said.. I read the notification and put my phone on the night stand and went to sleep..