Lets Go Out

Drew

Morning approached quickly I groaned turning over and hitting snooze on my alarm. Sadie wasn't by my side like usual, she must of stayed with Kaelyn that little trader but. Don't blame her I would've stayed with Kaelyn too if I was her.

I stretched and climbed out of bed. I headed straight for the shower to wake up, I washed my hair quickly and got out debating weather or not to shave. I decided against it and put my jeans on. Walking out of the bathroom I smelt breakfast cooking, I smiled as I looped my belt through my jeans and walked out of the bedroom shirtless.

I walked down the hall and in the kitchen quietly, Kaelyn had music on quietly and looks to be wearing one of my western shirts, it fell down over her short shorts she had on making her look pant-less.

Bacon frying in the pan, eggs, and pancakes in the other. I couldn't help but lean up Against the wall and take it all in. She was absolutely stunning and she doesn't even have to try.. I can't help but fall more and more in love with her every time I see her.

"Morning" I finally spoke and she turned around quickly

"Good morning sneaky" she grinned

"Whatcha cookin good lookin" I walked up behind her wrapping my left arm slightly around her waist as I leaned on the counter.

"I figured you might enjoy some breakfast" she smiled leaning in to me

As bad as I wanted to scoop her up in my arms and kiss her I nodded and walked to the fridge. I poured us both a glass of milk and set the table. She made the plates and joined my at the table. I had the morning news on in the background as we ate, I enjoyed having her company and could most definitely get use to having her here everyday.

We finished eating and she put the plates in the sink running dish water as I walked back to my room to grab my shirt and arm sling.. I put my cologne on and finished getting dressed grabbing a cowboy hat for the doctors visit I had.

Kaelyn

After I finished up the morning dishes Drew walked back out from his room smelling amazing I could smell his cologne as soon as he walked down the hall. He had his cowboy hat on and he looked mighty fine.

"Doctor appointment?" I questioned

"Yes ma'am" he said grabbing a bottle water

I nodded and dried my hands from the dishes

"You can come with me if you'd like" he suggested

"I still need to shower" I said leaning against the counter

"I got about 40 minutes before I have to leave" he winked

"I think I can manage to be showered and ready by then" I grinned and walked down to my room to shower and get ready.

I washed my hair quickly and then got out and put on a pair of my older but nice jeans, a regular tshirt and my boots. I brushed through my hair leaving it down to dry and grabbed my cowboy hat to match Drew.

I walked down the hallway and drew was no where to be seen. Sadie and Waylon were out in the front yard tugging on a limb. I walked out by Drews truck and saw him talking to Justin by the barn. Justin waved when he saw me and I smiled. Drew walked back down towards me and smiled, he opened my side of the truck and went around and got in himself.

"Ready" he asked

I nodded and we went off down the driveway. He still smelt like heaven.. Ugh this man is driving me crazy..

The hills are so beautiful here and the backroads that Drew lives on are absolutely amazing. He had the local country station on softly coming through the speakers as we made our way towards the big city.

"So tonight I think we should go out" he spoke looking over at me

"Sounds good to me"

"I hope you're ready to dance cause you ain't seen nothing yet" he grinned

"Bring it" I laughed

We stopped to get gas and I got a cup of coffee and he got a red bull. He insisted on paying and I didn't argue. He walked me back to the truck and as he pumped the gas I noticed there were a few good lookin guys around here but I was most definitely with the best looking one around. I couldn't wait to see what tonight brings who knows what this handsome cowboy has in mind all I know is I'm completely ready for anything and everything.

~~~~~~

Quick update

Sorry I've been lacking at updating
Lots of things going on in my life right now

Hope y'all enjoyed

What's gonna happen?

Comment & vote!