Birthday Party

Drew

Everyone was here and everyone had ate if they wanted too and now we were all standing around the fire waiting for the magic cowboy show to start.. I honestly wasn't excited about it but it wasn't my place to say anything.

I sat back and watched everyone have a good time, I'm glad Kaelyn excepted the promise ring.. I figured she would but I don't want to push things to fast.

Kaelyn went to blindfold Char so everyone could move the chairs out for the strip show to start. I rolled my eyes when I saw it start.. I definitely don't want to see my girlfriend get grinded on by another man even if he may be gay.

They all sat down in a chair Char's in the very front and the few others behind her. The music started playing and the guys walked out. Shirtless, wranglers, cowboy hats and a perfect white cocky smiles. When the whole thing started it made me sick to my stomach and almost mad.. I finished my beer and threw it in the fire, I couldn't watch it anymore so I walked up to the house. This should only last 30 minutes but I still didn't want to watch it happen. I went and laid across the couch and flipped the tv on.
A few minutes later the back door opened and Kaelyn walked in and sat on top of me.

"What're you doing" I asked

"I couldn't find you"

"I didn't want to see you getting grinded on by some other guy so I came in here"

"You think I would do that to you" she whispered as she kissed my lips

"What?" I questioned

"It was a setup"

"I saw the guy get on you" I said pulling away

"You were suppose to come get mad and then I was suppose to surprise you with a lap dance" she said looking me in the eyes pouting.

I laughed "you're crazy" I whispered

"Only for you" she smiled.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you too Drew" she smiled

Kaelyn

Once the lap dance show was over the slow dancing started, me and Drew walked back outside after a pretty heated makeout session in our living room. Made me feel like I was in high school again..

"Can I have this dance?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Of course" I smiled

Let me be your male-man, And I'll always come though
There's no denying' Come rain or shine
I'll deliver my love to you.
I do things by the letter You can put your stamp on me
Cause there ain't nobody better For a special delivery

it seemed everyone had disappeared and we were the only two people on earth.. He never seizes to amaze me.. Me and him could dance together all night long and not miss a beat..

Like the pony express And the wild wild West
I'll ride hard all night long And I can saddle up fast
Get ya there first class Long before the dawn

"Do you know how good you dance" I whispered

"Do you know how good you dance?" He chuckled "it's hard to find a good women that can dance and keep up" he said smiling