Home

Week later
Kaelyn

I've been at Drews a little over a week now and I know it's time to go home. I was needed back home and my baby Weston was missing me. And I missed the boys back home too, as much as I didn't want to go because I absolutely loved it here with Drew.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Drew whispered in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist.

This week has been amazing, passionate love making, sightseeing, bonfires, dancing, anything you name it. I didn't want to go.

"I don't wanna but my big boy misses me and I miss him" I grinned leaning into his embrace.

"But your mans gonna miss you" he kissed me passionately.

"And I'm gonna miss you"

I leaned into his embrace as I looked out at the river flowing along his property. It was truly beautiful up here and I couldn't wait til next time I came back.

"Why don't you just go get Weston and bring him here? And move in with me?" He questioned eagerly.

"Drew.."

"I already know what you're gonna say but don't. I'm serious babe I want to wake up to you every morning by my side, Waylon loves it here with Sadie and I'm sure Weston would grow to love it here too with Dixie.."

"I would have to talk everything over with the guys and girls first"

"Mmm I'll come help you move" he pulled me in close to him

His arms were placed around me and my arms were wrapped around his neck. I leaned in and kissed him softly

"Come down tomorrow?" I whispered

"Yes" he mumbled kissing me again.

We stood down by the water for a little while long drying off before we headed back to the house. I thought about living here and how perfect it would be. The future house Drew wants to build is going to be beautiful and I would love to be apart of it. I know it's so sudden but I want a future with this man. I've never felt this way about anyone before, Drew absolutely drove me wild in a good way.

Drew

I walked Kaelyn back up to the house and she got dressed as I laid on the bed watching her. She had beautiful sun kissed skin, she had some healthy meat on her bones and I loved it. Her dark brown hair was beautiful and her eyes drove me crazy almost bringing me to my knees every time I looked in them.

I was excited that she agreed to move in with me, I couldn't wait to see what the future holds. Marriage is a ways off yet but I knew I definitely wanted to make Kaelyn my wife sometime in the near future. I couldn't imagine living my life without her anymore after these past few weeks.

She finished getting dressed and put everything in her suitcase. She combed through her hair quickly before placing it in a braid. She was in simple cut off shorts, her flip flops and a tank top and she looked beautiful. She didn't need any makeup in fact I hated when she wore any but if wearing it made her happy then I didn't say anything.

"I suppose I better get going" she sighed looking at the clock

It was 7:30pm now.