Youtuber's Forever (CaptainSparklez Fan fiction)

Hi! I'm Jay and I'm 18. I'm not your typical teen. I have two sides to me. One side of me is the girly side. The other is one I've kept secret, until now.  I love to game!  None of my friends know. Not even my family!  A lot was going on at home and I had to move for work so I moved to Santa Barbara, California.  I set up a Youtube channel called "True Gamer Girl." I wanted to post videos for so long but I thought people would find out it was me, so I didn't chance it. My role model is Jordan or best know as CaptainSparklez!  I'd always dreamt of meeting him but what happened was even better...

July 18th 2010 (from Jay's Perspective)
I had just moved from Scotland to the US. I had been a load of times before but moving there on my own was a whole other thing!  Before I had come over, I had already looked at some apartments and found the perfect one!  Because I came from overseas my belongings were getting shipped.  They said it would take a day or so to arrive. 
I got to my apartment and collected my keys.  As I walked down the hall I heard a familiar voice.

"How is that voice familiar? I've just moved," I thought to myself.

There were two voices but I just couldn't imagine the people.  As I stepped into my new home I heard the voices getting closer so I rushed inside and closed the door behind me.  I wanted to see who the voices where so I peeked through the peephole.  The first face I didn't recognize, but the second took me by surprise!  I thought I was seeing things!

"Was that Jordan?" I wondered to myself.

There was a loud knock on the door and a mans voice came through.                                          
"Delivery!" he shouted.

I opened the door and all my furniture had come already!  Usually you would think they would help you get it in the door, but no. They left it in the hall and walked away.  I was so exhausted as I had been travelling for 8 hours! But I had to get my things inside.  Whilst I was taking my boxes inside I looked up to find Jordan walking towards me!

"It was him," I thought.

"Hi.  Do you need any help with that," came the voice behind me.

I leaped up in surprise.  I tried to speak but I was in such shock that no words came out!  Finally I managed something.

"Yeah that would be great!" (Success that made sense and didn't sound stupid OR pathetic!)

"I'm Jordan," he said.

"I'm Jay," I said still struggling to speak.

"Have you just moved in?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm from Scotland,"

"I can tell," he said laughing, "So what brings you to California then."

"I had to move for work," I said.

"What do you want to work as," he asked.

" I'm not really sure," I laughed.

I could feel my cheeks burning and I knew I was getting redder.  He must have realised. 

"Well we better start getting your things inside," he said bending to pick up the boxes.

We started getting things into the house and now and again he would ask me the occasional question.We started getting the big things in first and at last everything was inside.

I opened a box that had no name on it and it was my Xbox and the games for it!

"You play Xbox," he asked sounding surprised.

" Yeah," I said as my face went red again!  (I blush so easily!)

"That's so cool!" he said kneeling down beside me to look at all my games and I had quite a lot of them.