Highschool!

Same time (Jordan's perspective)

We walked into the playground where all the younger years were running about mad.  A few people turned heads as we walked in and before I knew it I was surrounded by people saying Captainsparklez!

I looked over at Jay who was on her own as Adam and Jerome were both surrounded as well.  I pushed through the crowd to her but when I got to her, I saw Chelsea. 

Same time (Jay's perspective)

I watched as Jordan got surrounded.  I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned round to find Chelsea and her crowd glaring at me.  My heart stopped.  I felt my blood boil. 

" Hello Jay,'' she growled.

" What do you want,'' I said.

" You almost got me arrested,'' she said angrily.

" You almost got me killed,'' I snapped back.

" Shut up,'' she shouted.

" Are you gonna make me,'' I said moving closer to her.

" Yeah, I am,'' She said staring me in the eyes.

" I'd like too see you try,'' I said getting closer to her.

I knew she was gonna try and punch me in the stomach so I got my hand ready and grabbed hers.  I twisted it and put it behind her back so she couldn't attack me.  She screamed at her group to help her but they stood staring looking to afraid.

" Let me go you idiot,'' she screamed.

" Are you gonna make me,'' I said again.

" Yeah,'' she said.

She struggled but couldn't break free.

" Let me go,'' she screamed again.

Whilst she was pulling to get away I let her go and she landed right on her face.  She stood up revealing a cut on her cheek.  She turned on her heels and stormed off.  I felt another tap on my shoulder.  It was Jordan.  He was surrounded by an army of midgets!

" Help,'' he mouthed. 

I pulled him out of the crowd and ran inside and closed the doors behind us.

" Thank god,'' he signed,'' but won't we get in trouble for being in here.''

" Nope,'' I said smiling,'' follow me.''

I grabbed his hands and we snuck through the school, up the stairs and to the top floor.  There was a balcony and I went out.  He followed me.

" No one ever comes up here anymore,'' I said.

" Why not,'' He asked.

I shrugged,'' don't know.''

" Thanks by the way for helping me,'' he said smiling at me.

" You're welcome but you do realize that Adam and Jerome are still out there,'' I said laughing.

" Yeah,'' he said laughing too,'' but they'll be fine.''

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.  I looked into his deep brown eyes and I felt my face burn.

" I've not even kissed you and you're already turning purple,'' he said laughing.

" Sorry,'' I said shyly.

I felt his lips on mine.  I felt his hand on the back of my neck.  I wrapped my arms around his neck.  I jumped back when I heard a loud cough.  I turned around to find Adam and Jerome grinning like idiots.

" What the hell are you two doing,'' I shouted.

" The question is, what are you two doing,'' Adam said still grinning. 

I felt my face go beetroot.  I was so embarrassed.

" We do go out.  We are allowed to kiss you know,'' Jordan said wrapping his arm around my waist.

" Sorry,'' Jerome said putting his hands up.

The bell went. 

" Follow me, We need to go to reception to get out timetables,'' I said leading them down the stairs.

We reached the reception.  I asked the lady at the desk for our timetables.

" Oh my Word!  Is that you Jay,'' the lady said.

" Yeah,'' I said not knowing who she was.

" It's me, Mrs Hall,'' she said smiling.

" Oh yeah,'' I said remembering her,'' I've not seem you since last year.''

" So who is this lot you brought with you,'' she asked.

" This is Jerome,'' I said pointing to him,'' this is Adam and this is Jordan,'' I finished.

" Aren't you all YouTuber's,'' she asked.

" Yeah, we are,'' Adam said.

" Well, here is the key for the back ways to your classes.  You'll probably get mobbed going to class otherwise,'' she said handing me the key.

" Thanks,'' I said walking off.

First up was Science, on the 3 floor.  We walked up the stairs and walked into science.  we were first there.  We sat at a take at the back of the class.

" Hi Jay,'' the teacher said,''How are you.''

" I'm good Mrs H,'' I said.

Her name was Mrs Hamilton.

" Good,  what have you been up to and who are these people,'' she said laughing.

"I moved to California and I met these guys there.  This is Adam, Jerome and Jordan,'' I said.

" You live in California,'' she asked.

" Yeah, I came back to visit,'' I said.

" Oh cool,'' she said.

She was my favorite teacher in the whole school.  Just as we had finished talking, people started coming into the room.  Everyone looking over at our table and doing double takes.

This one boy came and sat beside me.

" Hey babe's,'' he said,'' How's my girl.''

It was this boy called Flame (Yes, flame) who liked me when I came here.  He was obsessed.

" Don't call me babe, I'm not your girl and get away from me,'' I said calmly.

I heard Jerome and Adam laugh.

" Don't be like that,'' he said putting his arm around me.

I looked at Jordan and mouthed " Swap''

I stood up and me and Jordan switched seats. Flame stood up immediately and walked to another table.

" Thanks,'' I said to Jordan.

" You're welcome but who is he,'' he asked.

" Obsessed boy who liked me,'' I said.

" Oh,'' he said glaring at him.

The teacher started talking and before I knew it the lesson was over.  Me, Jordan, Jerome and Adam all walked to our next class which was Art.  Art was one of my best subjects mainly because I could actually draw.  Our task was to draw and paint an animated picture.  I decided to draw Jordan, Adam, Jerome and me with our Minecraft skins on.  It turned out and amazing.  Adam was a pretty bad drawer.  He just painted " butter'' blocks.   Jerome drew a bacca which was really good and Jordan drew the minecraft home screen which was amazing as well.

Next up was Break

(or reeses I think!)