What!

"Jay, Jay wake up," I cried reaching through the cell bars.

"Hah, look at you, you're practically desperate," Flame sneered.

I didn't listen to him though.  I was more concerned that I might have just lost the love of my life...and all I could do was sit and look at her.  Flame banged on the cage door.

"I'll ask you again later and we'll see if you've changed your mind," he said to her obviously sensing some life left in her.

He walked out the door and slammed it shut before Jay moved.  She slowly sat up holding tightly onto her stomach.  I grabbed her hand and held it tight as she shuffled towards me.

"You'll be fine," I said to her.

She didn't speak, just smiled, but I knew she was in pain.

"You need to tell him you don't love me or he'll kill you Jay."

"I...I know...but... I'd...rather die for you...than live...with him," she said between gasps.

"Well, you can't say it, he'll let you out and you have to try and get help."

"But...,"

"No Jay, you need to say no, okay.  I can't let you die," I said looking at the floor," I love you too much to lose you."

She nodded before the creaking of a door was heard.  Flame reappeared smiling at Jay.

"So, have you thought it through," he said looking at Jay.

She nodded.

"Well, do you still love Jordan," he asked with a slight growl in his voice.

She looked at me slowly, her eyes filling with tears as she said it.

"n...no," she said covering her eyes.

I could hear her gentle sobs before flame opened my cell door.

"You can spend your last few minutes with her," he said.

My heart stopped dead and Jay looked up with disbelief in her eyes.

Jays POV

He wouldn't kill Jordan! I crawled into Jordan's arms as soon as he sat down. 

"I'm... n...not letting him k...kill you," I said between sobs.

"I'm not letting him kill you Jay.  I'd die for you."

"But, w...what if."

"There isn't anything we can do," he said cutting me off," you'll be fine...without me."

Flame appeared from behind the door with a gun in his hand.  He slowly loaded it and took aim and within seconds...it hit me...

Thank you ask so much for 4.70k reads on this! I can remember when I was excited about having 5!!! I love all of you so much and keep reading!!! follow me on Twitter

@TrueMCGamerGirl and same on instagram!!!