Wedding day! =)

I'm sorry this has taken so long and you have been asking but papa isn't well! I wrote toys for you bit don't be expecting one this week.  anyway here it is.  I really hard on it so here it is xxx

Jordan's POV

I was rushing around setting up decorations, and getting my suit tie, tried properly.  Jason and the other, new Jason, were hanging the lanterns, and they seemed to get on really well together. Mitch and Jerome were setting up the arch on the beach.  The bungalow owners who put on the wedding were getting chairs set up and Ryan was fixing the white, carpet that went over the sand.

jays POV.

"Mum where us my dress,".I shouted frantically searching.

"You've got plenty of time honey.  It's only 3 o'clock.  The wedding is at 6.  You're going to get your make up done first, then we'll put on your dress."

"But I want to see my dress you choose," I whined.

"Well, you'll like...love it honey," she said smiling at me.

There was a knock at the door and my mum got to answer it.

"Hi Michelle, come in,".she said closing the door behind Michelle.

"So you're the lucky girl are you,". she asked.

I nodded and realised I was blushing really badly!

"My little boy watches him all the time on YouTube, he's quiet cute actually," she said laughing.

I let out an awkward laugh.  I've always had a thing about it.  Even when my mum cashed him handsome, I guess i got...jealous!

"Don't worry hun, I'm married," she said showing me her ring.

"That's lovely," I said looking at it.  It had a heart shaped diamond and was silver.

She slid it if her finger to reveal a heart shaped mark on it.

"What's that?"

"The longer you wear it, the more permanent the heart is," she said smiling.

"That's...beautiful," I said staring at it.

"Thanks, but it's time to get you ready.  You've got two and a half hours," she said opening her make up box," what look your want?"

"Natural," I say quickly.

"Natural it is!"

After about half an hour, she finished.  she wouldn't let me look in the mirror but showed my mum for permission.  She says if I looked before it was done, I wouldn't like it.

"There you go...done," she said putting the lid back on the lip tint.

"Now for your dress,"  my mum said clapping her hands together.

"Can I see it first," I asked.

"No just put it on," she said taking it down from hanger.  It still had a bag over it though.

She slid it over the top of me and i could feel was slim fitting.  It fake open backed but it must have needed laced up.

"Michele, the beads," my mum said.

Suddenly I felt a pressing on my back.

"What are your doing!"

"You'll see," the both said in unison.

This process took about ten minutes.

"Go look now,"  my mum said whilst i slipped on my heels.