Time...

Same time (Jay's perspective)

Isabelle had gone to get the nanny.

"I don't really want Isabelle to hear what I'm going to ask you,'' Claire said to us.

" Oh okay,'' I said,'' what is it.''

" The doctors are going to take me of life support,'' she said almost crying.

" What! Why!" I said almost crying as well.

" They said that it's almost certain that I won't live without it,'' she said now crying.

I got up out my bed and walked over to her bed.  It was painful but I didn't care.  What she was having to say was worse.

" Almost, but you have a child.  They can't do that to you,'' I said giving her a hug.

" They can because I don't have relatives,'' she said bugging me back.

Jordan was sitting gob smacked. 

" I just want you two to do me a huge favor,'' she said.

" Anything,'' I said.

" Can you make sure Isabelle goes to a nice family please,'' she said.

I looked over at Jordan.  He logged back at me.

" Of coarse we will,'' I said. 

Just as I had finished, the nanny walked in.

" When is it,'' Claire asked.

" Tomorrow night,'' she said.

" Can they not do it tonight,'' she asked.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  I was so upset.  Jordan looked upset to.  He came and sat on my bed and held my hands in his.

" They can but,''

" Just tell them then,'' she says cutting her off.

" Okay,'' I'll send Isabelle back in,'' the nanny said.

Isabelle skipped back in and saw that her mum had been crying.

" What's wrong mummy,'' she asked.

" Nothing baby, I'll be fine,'' she said wiping her tears away.

Isabelle for a tissue and wiped away her mums tears.  She was so strong.

We spent the whole day talking until visiting times were over.  Jordan, Isabelle and the nanny all left. 

I was waiting for it.