Touched

Same time (Jordan's perspective)

I got back to the house.  It was about 6 pm so everyone was eating. 

" D'you want something to eat honey,'' Jay's mum said.

" No thanks.  I'm gonna go record,'' I said walking up the stairs.

I flicked on my camera.

" Hey everyone and welcome to another CaptainSparklez Vlog.  I just want to talk to you all today and keep you up to date.'' I started.  I got an idea.

" So as you all know, Minecon is coming up and I'll be there, but this time, I'll have a special guest.  I'll do a few videos there so if you don't make it, you will still get to see the surprise.  That's all for know, and I'll see you all later,'' I finished.

I edited the video, and uploaded it.  I brought up Google and typed in Minecon.  I bought 2 tickets, one for me and one for Jay. 

It was about 9pm now and I went to bed.  I couldn't get to sleep knowing Jay was alone in the hospital.  I felt so upset.  I turned on my side and stretched my arm out but I remembered that she wasn't there.  I hated Chelsea!  How could she of done that!  I was awake for the whole night.

Same Time (Jay's perspective)

It was so boring in the hospital.  There was no one to talk to.  I was just raking my memory for something to think of that was interesting.  Playing minecraft with Jordan and MITCH was fun.  I remembered that he had done facecam so who ever saw it would recognize me.  I heard a quiet voice from my side.  A little girl who must have been about 8 or 9 had just came into the ward with what looked to be her Gran.  The lady in the bed next to me must have been her mum because she ran up to her and have her a huge hug.  The lady was crying and she looked so happy to see the little girl.  I felt my eyes sting.  The little girl heard me sniff and looked over.  A huge smile had appeared on her face.

" You're, you're TrueGamerGirl!" she gasped.

" Yeah, I am,'' I said, " And you are.''

" I'm Isabelle,'' she said still smiling.

" Well hi there Isabelle,'' I said holding out my hand.

She ran at me and have me a hug.  I held in the yelp and hugged her back.  The gran dragged her off me.

" Leave the lady alone,'' she said sternly.

" It's okay.  It's nice to get a hug once in a while,'' I said winning at her.

Her mum looked over at me.

" How do you know her,'' her mum asked.

" She is a Youtuber.  She played with Captainsparklez mummy,'' she said excitedly.

" Oh, wow,'' she said.

" So D'you watch CaptainSparklez a lot,'' I asked.

" All the time!  But his video was the best when you were in it.  You were so funny,'' she said laughing.

I had to laugh too. She was so cute.  She had long brown hair like mine and aqua blue eyes like mine.  She was wearing a floral dress with red shoes and a red bow. 

" So why are you her,'' she asked looking as worried as Jordan did.

"I didn't look both ways before crossing the road,'' I said smiling at her.

" Oh, my mummy always tells me to do that,'' she said looking at her mum.

" So does my mum but I forgot,'' I said.

" Well you better let the lady get some sleep,'' her gran said.

Her gran was a pain!

" Well bye,'' she said.

" Bye Isabelle,'' I said waving to her.

She walked out the door still looking back.

" I'm sorry about belle, she can be a little bit annoying sometimes,'' her mum said.

" She's fine.  In fact it was nice to be recognized by someone,'' I said smiling at her.

At that point I had realized that her mum looked like she was on a life support machine.

" So was that her Fran,'' I asked.

" No it was a Nanny I've hired.  I'm an only parent,'' she said.

My heart broke in two.  Her daughter might lose her mum at the age of 8 or 9! 

" Oh,'' I said, '' She is very like you.''

" Thanks,'' she said.

We talked for a while about YouTube and how Isabelle knew me until we were both tired and I finally feel asleep.