Songs :)

I saw on my computer that Sky had posted a parody of a song, but the video was of minecraft!  I had the best idea!  I should try and write a song!

I got my guitar and started strumming a few chords at a time.  I slowly had a whole 3 minutes of music.  Now for the words.  Hmmm this was hard.  I stayed up all night and i finally finished!  It sounded great!   I looked at my clock and it was 6 in the morning. 

I liked the sound of it on my acoustic but i thought i would try it on my electric.  I did and this time i recorded it.  I added more effects and that took me about an hour.  Next i worked on the video.  I got animated minecraft characters and scened it all.  I added the audio and it looked and sounded amazing.  I looked at my clock and it was 7.  I gotready and had my breakfast and by this time itwas 8 and Jordan knocked on my door.  I had given him a key so he didn't have to wait ourside if i was doing something. 

Same time (Jordan's Perspective)

I walked into Jay's house to find her computer on.  She was in the bathroom putting her makeup on and doing her hair.  I looked at the computer screen and it was a video. I put on her headphones and played it.  It was a song!  And it was mazing!!!  It was called "Take Back The Night" She had even animated a minecraft video.  She came out ofthe bathroom and was shocked to see me. 

"What are you doing," she asked as she started to panick.

"Looking at your video!  You're and amaz-" she cut me off

"Don't say it!" she said.

"Okay, why not," i asked.

"I have heard it so many times from my mum and my so called friends at school and they all pushed me and that's why i stopped," she said without breathing.

"Why did you stop because of that?" i asked, "I thought that would make you want to do it more"

"No because they would tell me to go on XFactor and BritainsGotTalent and it was too much so i stopped," she said.  She was getting worked up.

"Come here," i said holding my arm out.

She walked over and i gave her a big hug.

"I didn't mean to upset you but you are really good," i said.

"Thanks, i've not played in ages so i'm a bit rusty," she said blushing, "i do love playing but i just think there is no point.  Im hardly gonna get noticed," she said.

"Do you want to get noticed?" i asked. 

"Well it would be cool," she said.

"Well i know a group of people who would love to hear this song," i said.

"Really, who?" she asked.

"TryHardNinja," i said with a grin.

I emailed TryHardNinja and he instantly replied saying he wanted to meet the person who wrote it.  We arranged to meet at my house.  I copied the song and me and Jay who was fixing her hair and makeup (again) went over to my house.  They came up the stairs and into the house.

"So you wrote this," he asked Jay.

"Yeah," she said.

"And put the video and music together yourself," he asked

"Yeah," she said.

"It's amazing.  We would like to record it with the group and put it on Youtube," he said smiling at her.

"Really! Wow yeah thats great!" she said looking at me.

We gave them the copy and within hours the song was up!  It was trending!  She was so happy!  That night she stayed over at mine and we just watched films and played minecraft all night. 

Leave a comment of what you think! Tell your friends! Love you all x see ya on the web x