My birthday!

PS I gave up with the writing dates a long time ago x  Let's just say it's Sunday okay x

Sunday Morning (Jordan's Perspective)

I had woke up on Jay's sofa.  She must have whent to her bed.  There was a blanket over me which must have been her.  God, I must have fallen asleep last night when i was with her.  I didn't want to get up with fear of waking her up.  I picked up my phone and it was 5 o'clock.  There was lots of noise coming from the hall, like shouting.  I slowly got up without waking Jay and tiptoed to the door.  I looked out the peephole.  My vision was blurry so i couldn't make them out.  But suddenly everyone came bursting through the door singing Happy Birthday!  I totally forgot!  But my friends all remembered.  Jay came and gave me a huge hug!  My vision had cleared up and i saw that the appartment was filled with ballons and banners! 

"Happy Birthday Bro," I heard Jerome say. 

"You're Getting older," i heard ryan chanting.

" Listen Man, If it wasn't for Jay none of us would have been here, We all forgot," Jerome said.

I was still trying to wake up so it was hard for me to respond.

Jay had dissapeared.  But she soon reapeared with a huge cake!  It was in the shape of an XBox controller.

"I made it last night while you were sleeping.  You fell asleep at about 9 so i had loads of time," she said holding the cake.

I took the cake of her and hugged her.  She was the best person ever and i loved her!  She quickly ran off and i was left with the gang who were singing very loudly.  God help the neighbours!  When Jay came back she had about ten presents stacked up so that i couldn't see her face. 

"Oh my god, you guys are the best,"  i said smiling.

"Open them up Jordan," Ryan said eager to see what everyone else had got me.

I opened one that had minecraft paper on it and guessed it was Jason's and it was.  He had got me a new mouse and keyboard.  They were so cool.

Jerome wanted me to open his next so i did.  His had a Bacca on it.  How he got paper like that i don't know!  Jerome had got me a Bacca mask and some new games for my XBox.

I opened Ryan's present next which had (You guessed it) Batman wrapping paper on it.  Ryan had got me some games for my Xbox and sweets ( which he actually ate himself)

I left Jay's for last.  Her present was wrapped with creeper patterned paper.  I opened it and what she got me was amazing.  She got me a new Laptop!  A gaming one!  The whole thing glowed and it had LED lights under the keyboard!  I jumped up and spun her around.

"Thanks so much!" i said.

"Well, the best for the best," she said (That made me blush... bad!)

Well the gangall broke down.

"Aww, " they all chorused.  (That time Jay went red)

This was the best birthday ever and i got to spend it with the best person, i mean people, ever!