Oh god no Jerome!?!

jays POV

It was so cosy cuddling Jordan. he was mushy, like a teddy bear! I fell asleep but was awoken by my nightmare.

I was in a woodland area when I heard a gunshot and a scream. I ran through the woods until I got to a clearing. I turned as I heard a shout from behind me followed by another gun shot. I got to another clearing where I stood in horror at the sight. All my friends, dead on the ground, with Flame standing grinning at me, until he lifted the gun and shot me too.

I woke up and Jordan sprung up too.

"What's wrong," he asked looking worried.

"I need to check on everyone. I had a nightmare and i need to Make sure everyone is okay," I said getting up.

I crept into everyone's room one by one and checked on then. everyone was fine and sleeping soundly. Jordan intertwined his hand in mine.

"Come back to bed."

I followed him back and we lay down.

"Love you," he said.

"Love you too," I replied hugging him.

I fell asleep and woke up with the Sun shining through the Windows. It gave the room a nice yellow glow to it and I stretched and yawned. I put on my slippers before Jordan grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"Nope," he said smiling.

"I need to get up," I said laughing.

"No you don't."

"I do."

"I need cuddles," he said and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay but then we are getting up," I said.

I hugged him but was interrupted by a ball of fluff in between us. Frost liked me on the face.

"Hey, paws of! She's mine," Jordan said prodding the dogs fur.

"jealous are we," I said laughing.

"No, because he can't do this," and he kissed me on the lips.

I kissed him back before I pulled away.

"What's wrong," he asked looking disappointed!

"Nothing, just, how good a cook is Jerome."

"Terrible, why," he asked.

"I smell smoke, let's go."

I rushed down the stairs and sure enough, Jerome had burnt the toast. But he about to stick a knife in the toaster to get it out.

"No!" I screamed and he dropped the knife.

I ran and turned the toaster off and sighed with relief.

"If you stick metal into an electronic device, you'll get frazzled!"

"Sorry," he said.

Everyone laughed add I made breakfast because frost was following me and tripping me up whilst Isabelle was constantly asking me questions. Not to mention I was carrying about five breakfast plates at once! We didn't sat down and enjoyed our breakfast.