the flight

"Flight number RYN698 is now boarding at gate number 7" I heard over the speakers.

" That's us,'' Jordan said as he held my hand.

We slowly boarded and took our seats.  Lucky for us we had a row of four and a row of three.  It was me, Jordan and Adam in the three seats and next to us was Jerome, Isabelle, Ryan and Mitch.  They all loved flying but Jordan must of remembered the flight there because he put his arm on my shoulder and pulled me close to him. 

" You'll be fine,'' he said smiling at me.

" Bit of a nervous flyer,'' Jerome asked.

" It's not the flying, it's the falling,'' i whispered so not to scare any of the other passengers.

He let out a laugh.  Isabelle was quite happy playing on Ryan's phone.  She was playing Minecraft.  Over the past few days she had seemed to get really into it.  She also had Jordan's red headphones on.  I felt the engines start up and the plane started to move.  It turned onto the runway and picked up the speed.  In no time it had lifted off the ground.

Same Time (Mitch's perspective)

I was sat at the window and was blankly starting out of it. 

" die die!'' I heard Isabelle shout.

She really likes Minecraft!  She might be like her mum one day. 

" She is pretty like Jay" I thought to myself.

Ohh no Mitch!  Don't do it!  Not again!  I couldn't have fallen for her a second time!  That's not possible!!!

" You okay Buddy,'' Ryan said as he nudged my arm.

" Ohh yeah, I'm good,'' I said smiling at him.

I looked over at Jerome who was helping Isabelle get rid of the spiders in her house.  Everyone seemed perfectly calm until I saw Jay!  She was sitting cuddled up to Jordan. 

" That should be me she is cuddling,'' I thought.

No Mitch!  Shut Up!  You can't do that to him again!  You're lucky you're still friends!

I turned back round and stared out the widow again.  We were above the clouds so it was just white.  There was nothing to be seen for miles!  I eventually fell into a deep sleep.

Same Time ( Jerome's perspective)

Isabelle was amazing at Minecraft!  Her building skills were awesome!  She had built a quarts palace in survival mode, on the pocket edition! 

" Zombie to the left, 11 o'clock,'' I said as she obliterated the skeletons.

" Thanks G,'' she said.

She was starting to pick up words like "G" and " homie" and is was quite funny!

Same time (Ryan's perspective)

I had my headphones plugged in to my iPod because Isabelle was using my phone.  The seatbelt sign turned off and I heard people shuffle down the isle.  One kid walked past and opened his mouth in disbelief but was pushed on by his mom.  I eventually nodded off to sleep.

Same time (Jordan's Perspective)

We had been flying for about an hour and Jay was still huddled next to me. 

" You okay now,'' I asked giving her a smile.

" Yeah,  I'm fine once we're up,'' she said still not letting me go.

" We've been up for the past hour,'' I said laughing.

" Ohh well,'' she said hugging me.

I saw a boy about Isabelle's age walk past our row of seats.  He was wearing a Jerry T-shirt.  He looked at me and put his hands to his mouth.