Sleepover with Isabelle :-)

Same time (Jordan's Perspective)

We were almost home.  Isabelle had been quiet for most of the journey.  A thought crossed my mind.  Me and Jay were Isabelle's Mom and dad!  I pulled up outside the house and got Isabelle's luggage. Jay had told her mum about everything.

Same time (Jay's perspective)

I opened the door.

" SURPRISE!" everyone screamed and I mean everyone!

" What are you guys doing here!" I said running to give all of them a hug.

" It's your birthday tomorrow so we all came to see you,'' Jerome said.

" Oh yeah!  It's my birthday,'' I said.  I had totally forgot!

" Everyone, this is Isabelle,'' I said.

Isabelle clung to my side and wouldn't let go.

" Your mum explained everything that had happened so you don't have to tell us,'' Ryan said.

" That's good,'' I said.

Jerome got up and crouched down beside Isabelle.

" Hey Little Bacca,'' he said.

She looked up still clinging to me.

" I'm Jerome, or Fluffy,'' he said.

"I know,'' she said smiling.

" Oh how,'' Jerome asked.

"I watch all of you all the time,'' she said still not letting me go.

" Oh wow.  That's cool.  So you know Ryan, Adam, Mitch, Jason, Preston, and the rest,'' he said.

She nodded.

After about ten minutes everyone was talking to Isabelle.  She looked like she was having a great time.  I left her and sat beside Jordan.

" Hiya Sparkly,'' I said to him.

" Hiya,'' he said back.

" What'cha doing,'' I said.

" Nothing.  Just listening to you all talking,'' he said.  He didn't seem right.

" You okay,'' I asked him.

" Yeah.  I'm fine. Why,'' he asked.

" you're a little bit quiet,'' I said.

" Am I.  Oh I didn't realize.  I just need a hug from my girl,'' he said wrapping his arm around me.

" My girl" I liked being called the that. 

I hugged him back.  Isabelle threw herself on top of us.  Her elbow landed in my ribs and I yelped.  I didn't mean to.

" What's wrong,'' Isabelle said in a panic.

" Nothing boo.  I'm fine,'' I said not wanting to worry her.

" Did i hurt you,'' she said as her eyes filled with tears.

" Aww no, It's fine,'' I said pulling her into a hug,'' it was an accident.  I'm fine.''

" I'm sorry mummy,'' she said.

''Mummy'' Hmm I guess I was.

" It's fine,'' I said.

She got up, wiped the tears away and carried on talking to everyone.  The boys had become quiet attached to her.

" Daddy,'' she said looking at Jordan,'' When are we going back to California.''

" Em.  I'm not sure yet.  Just when we are ready,'' he said looking at me.

She started to yawn.

"I think its bed time,'' I said.

She walked over to me and put her arms up.  I lifted her and carried her upstairs.  Everyone followed me.  The two rooms were separated by sliding doors.

" We are gonna have to sleep on the floor,'' I said to everyone.

" Yey,'' Isabelle shouted, '' Sleepover!"

I got lots of cushions and put them all over the floor.  I got about 4 duvets and put them on the floor too.  We were all sleeping within no time.