Bad encounter!

Same time (Jordan's Perspective)

I watched as she took Isabelle downstairs.  I heard her say to Jerome

"Keep her Occupied.  She might be a bit upset.''

I heard her light footsteps on the stairs and she entered the room.  She looked torn apart but also relieved! 

"You okay,'' I asked as I walked over to her.

She nodded, '' I guess she had to find out sometime,'' she said.

I didn't want to bother her so I didn't bring it back up.

"What time is it,'' she asked suddenly panicking.

"Its only ten to 12,'' I said to her.

"We need to leave in about 30 minutes then,'' she said as she went to leave.

"Wait,'' I said as she got to the door.

"What is it,'' she asked.

I held my arms out and she came and gave me a hug.  I rested my head on hers.  She gives the best hugs ever.  We walked downstairs and I noticed Mitch talking to someone.  As we walked to the sofa he closed the door but he had an envelope in his hand.

" It's for you Jay,'' he said as he handed it to her.

" Ohh okay,'' she said as she carefully opened it.

I saw her scanning the writing.  Her face didn't look to happy though.  She stopped reading and stared blankly at the piece of paper that was limp in her hands.  I walked over to her but she didn't look up, just gave me the paper.  It was handwritten with blue ink.  It was smudged in some places but still readable.  I read it through about 12 times hoping the words that were there would just... disappear!  It was... a death threat...for me! On the envelope it looked normal but what was inside was the total opposite!  It read;

" Dear Jay,  I see you and the American nerd are... together.  Well I'll give you until tomorrow to come to your senses and leave him for me.  If not, I'll come to your house and kill him so you'll have to be with me.  It's your choice.  Either save his life and be with me or stay with him get him killed.     From Flame."

I felt a small tap on my shoulder.  I turned round to find Jay standing teary eyed.  She looked so upset.

" I'm Sorry Jordan,'' she said as she hugged me.

" Sorry for what,' I asked unsure.

" For getting us into this mess,'' she said into my chest.

" Well we are leaving in about 15 minutes so he can hardly get us can he,'' I said trying to lighten the mood.

"I guess your right,'' she said.

" Well, if we are all ready then why don't we head out now,'' I said anxious to go.

" Okay,'' Jay said.

Everyone gathered their things and put them at the door. 

" I'll take some out to the car,'' I said as I lifted a case.

" I'll help,'' Jay said as she lifted another case.

We walked outside and put the cases in the car but as we were waiting I heard a noise from the other side of the car.  I grabbed Jays arm.

" What are you doing,'' she said.

"Shhh,'' I whispered to her.

" Why,'' She whispered back.

But before I could speak I make figure strode round to stand in front of us.

"I knew you'd be scared but I didn't think you'd be scared enough to leave the country,'' He said grinning at us.

" We aren't scared,'' Jay growled.

" So, what's going on then Jay,'' he said looking at the cases.

" We are going home,'' She said.  I could feel her arm getting tense.

" But Jay, You live here.  Just send the nerd home,'' he said laughing at me.

" What d'you call him,'' she said quietly.

"A nerd,'' he said still laughing.

"A what sorry,'' Jay said.  I could see what she was doing now.

"A nerd.  Are you deaf,'' he said looking puzzled.

" No but your about to be,'' she snarled.

" What.  Wait, you wouldn't,'' he said looking a little scared now.

" Want a bet,'' she said getting closer to him.

" Calm down baby,'' he said staring at her.

She grabbed his hair and pulled it back.  He hit the floor with a thud!  he slowly stood up.

" Go home Flame.  Last Chance,'' Jay threatened.

He slowly started to walk away.

I was impressed, but a little scared that a girl could have that much strength!  She walked back over to me.

"Lets go home now, before anything else happens"

We told the rest of them what had happens and we drove to the airport.  Mitch told Jay that if anything like that happened again, she was to phone him.  He was acting all tough!  Show off!!!

We arrived at the airport and waited for our flight to board.