Our Time Together <3

(Jordan's Perspective)

I was looking into her eyes.  Her eyes were soft and gentle.  She went from being this confident girl to this shy, little girl within seconds.  She blushed and looked at the ground.  I crouched down so that I could see her face.  She avoided eye contact but I didn't mind.

" You okay," I asked her.

She didn't respond.

" Are you being shy," I asked her. 

still no response, but she did look up.

" I'm fine," she said. 

She wanted to say something else.

" What is it," I said

" em, well, I'm not really sure how to say it," she said.

" Just say it," I said.

" That was my first kiss," she said looking to the ground again.

That was not what I expected at all.  She was to pretty. 

" In fact I've never liked our dated anyone," she said still avoiding eye contact.

" Really? I didn't expect you to say that," I said.

She didn't respond.

" well I'm honored to be your first," I said in a proud voice.

She gave a little giggle.

"I heard that," I said.

" What," she said.

" You laughed," I said.

" Yeah cause your voice was funny when you said that.''  she explained.

" It was meant to be,'' I said.

" Sure it was,''she said sarcastically.

" It was," I said.

She gave me another hug.  She was just the right height for me to rest my chin on her head.

" What was that for?" I asked.

She just shrugged.

When I hugged her I must have ticked her offer something because she let out a little laugh/yelp.

" Oh so you're ticklish are you," I said with a grin on my face.

" No," she said quickly. 

She slowly backed away into her bedroom.  As I started to get closer she screamed and ran into her room but I put my foot in the door. 

" No please Jordan! Don't do it,'' she laughed.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors called the police because it sounded like I was trying to kill her. 

I grabbed her and tickled her.  Her laugh was so cute! it was so high pitched.  She went well floppy and feel to the ground and ran out the room.  I went out to the living room but she was gone.  I walked past the bathroom and I heard a laugh.  I walked back to the living room and I heard the laugh again.  I heard a noise from the bathroom and when I walked in, the door closed behind me.

" What the...'' I said.  I heard her laugh from behind the door.

" How did you do that,'' I asked.

''magic!" she said.

I got out of the bathroom and she was sitting in the living room.

" How did you do that?" I asked her again, ''I checked everywhere.''