Getting Isabelle!

Same time (Jordan's perspective)

Me, Mitch and Jay all pilled out the car and walked up to the orphanage.  Jay was almost bursting with excitement.  When we got in we were greeted by a fat lady with glasses. 

" Welcome to Mrs Greens orphanage,'' she said smiling, '' The front desk is this way.''.

" Hello.  We would like to adopt,'' Jay said.

" Oh well what kind of girl would you like,'' the lady said.

" We would like to adopt Isabelle White,'' Jay said.

" Oh,  Do you know her,'' she asked.

" Yes, her mum wanted us to take her.  We have the adoption papers singed by her mum,' Jay said.

" Oh well I'll just go get her,'' she said.

Jay hugged me.  She looked so excited!  Shortly after the lady came back with a sad looking Isabelle. 

" Hiya Isabelle,'' Jay said quietly.

Isabelle looked up and her face lit up.  She ran at Jay and hugged her.  They both looked so happy!

" Guess who your new parents are,'' Jay said to her.

" Are... are you and Sparkly my...'' she stuttered.

Jay nodded.

She screamed so loudly I flinched.

" Let's go,'' Jay said.

" Is that Mitch,'' I heard Isabelle whisper.

" Yeah.  Why don't you say hi,'' Jay said.

Isabelle shook her head.

" No,'' she said shyly.

" Hi Isabelle,'' Mitch said to her.

" Oh, Hi Mitch,'' Isabelle said shyly.

I got a text from Jerome saying they were at Jay's house!  All of them!  Why were they here.  Oh crap!  It's Jay's birthday Tomorrow!  Oh no!  I needed to get her a present!

We arrived at Jay's house.