What?

Mitch's POV

"What should i do!"

"I don't know buddy," Jerome replied,"She's with Jordan, you already mucked up, and your lucky he forgave you! You can't do it to him again."

"I know, but I can't love her and let her go ," I said looking at the ground.

"Well, you're gonna have to let her go because you can't have her! She's Jordan's, not yours, so move on," he said turning back to his computer.

"A lot of help you are," I mumbled.

"A lot of help...A lot of HELP," he shouted as he spun back round," I love her to Mitch, but I can't have her and I know that!  You can't move on straight away, you can't, it's not possible, but I'm trying to...and you should to."

"You love her too," I asked him.

"Of course I do G, but she loves Jordan, not me, not you," he said sounding a bit upset.

"Why didn't your say anything."

He looked at me sadly.

"Because, I'm...Well...me.  You've got more chance.  I'm just the guy in the background, "Mitch's" friend." he said.

"I'm sorry," I said feeling guilty for bringing it up.

"It's not your fault you Love her, let's go get some dinner."

We walked downstairs to be greeted by Jordan and Ryan walking in.

"Guys, I've got a surprise," Jordan whispered.

We all leaned closer.

"I'm going to marry Jay."

I shot Jerome a look but realised his eyes were occupied by tears.  I had never seen him upset, ever, but I could feel his pain, his anger, his shattered heart.  It pierced my chest and made me feel sick. 

"That's great," he said putting on a smile and partying him on the back," I hope it works out," and with that, he walked upstairs.

Jordan looked at me and smiled, waiting for my response.

"Oh," I stuttered, " yeah that's great G, go get her," and I followed Jerome's footsteps up the stairs.