NO!!

it was moving day!  Isabelle was in the car with my phone and my headphones plugged in, Jay was putting Frost in the car and I was helping the movers pack up the small boxes.  I put the last box in and sit the truck's door.  I got in the car beside Jay and started the car up. 

"You  excited," I asked her as we puked out of our car space.

"Yeah," she said looking up at our old house, " I'm gonna miss though.  It was my first house here and it was the reason I met you really."

I thought that over.  that house was the reason me and Jay were together! 

I pulled out of the apartment complex and onto the main road.  This was it!  This was gonna be our new life!

Time skip to house!!!

We pulled into our driveway, and boy was it huge!  Isabelle was still glued to my phone.

"Right, everyone out," I said as I turned off the ignition. 

Isabelle handed me my phone and got out the car, and Jay got out Frost.  The truck pulled up outside the driveway and the men starting getting boxes out.  I put the keys in the fur and it swung open.  It had that new house smell that everyone loves!  I was actually pretty excited now that we were here and even Frost looked excited too!  I held the door open for Isabelle and Jay.  As you walked in, there was a hallwaythat lead to the Living room and a spare room.  The men had put the couch in the middle of the living room.  All the boxes were going in the spare room for the time being so I started getting them in.  Isabelle went upstairs to pick out her room.  Jay was in the kitchen looking out onto the garden.  I slowly walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.  She spun round and our eyes met.  The sun was hitting her eyes and it made them "sparkle."  She looked beautiful.  I leaned in and kissed her.  I felt her arms around my neck.  I pulled away and we just gazed into each other's eyes.  She smiled at me.

"I love you," I said to her.

"I love you too," she replied.

"Ugh! Get a room," came a disgusted voice from behind us.

Jay laughed.

"We do! It's upstairs to the right."

"Well use it," she said before going out to the garden. 

I turned my attention back to Jay who was still looking up at me.

" What," I laughed.

"Nothing," she said smiling.

She put her head on my chest and hugged me.  I rested my head on hers and hugged her back before she pulled away.

"What's wrong," I asked her.

"I think there is someone watching us," she said as she looked through the living room window.

I spun round to see a male figure with a hood up staring at us.  He noticed me and walked on.

"It's probably nothing," I said as I brushed her long, brown hair, out of her eyes.

"We better go help with the boxes," she said as she ducked under my arm.

"Okay, let's go."

After about two hours work everything was in the house.  We had the two beds upstairs and the couch, tv and coffee table downstairs in the living room.  I was fixing the furniture whilst Jay was putting up decorations like her music canvas and a few vases she had.  Isabelle was outside playing with Frost by the big tree that was there.  I would occasionally hear him bark.  Jay came downstairs and slumped into the couch. 

"Done," she said with a sigh of relief.

"Me too," I said as I sat beside her.

Her attention was fixed on something outside though.  I turned around to see the same figure as before!  He looked at Jay, then walked away again.

"That's not nothing Jordan," Jay said standing up.

"I know," I said trying to think what to do," if he shows up again, I'll phone the police and they'll deal with ."

"Okay," she said sitting back down.

"The house is really nice," I said.

"I know.  B T dubbs did you know we have a pond in the garden."

"No," I said standing up and looking out.

"Oh, well we do," she said laughing.

"Okay.  Well I'm going to get the boys to come over to see it.  They're gonna love it," I said pulling out my phone.

I dialed them and they arrived within ten minutes.  We played a few games of minecraft until we got bored and came downstairs.  We ordered take out and sat on the living room floor and ate it. 

"I'm going outside.  Someone come with," Jay said as she stood up.

Mitch's POV

This was my chance. 

"I'll come.  I need some air," I said standing up.

We slowly walked outside.  I needed to tell her how i felt.  if I didn't it would eat me alive!

"Jay can I talk to you," I asked facing her.

"Hold on."

"I really need to speak to you now," I said.

"What is he doing," she said squinting her eyes.

"Who," I asked looking about.

"That guy over the road.  Does he have a...a...GUN," She screamed.

A/n

cliffhanger! I know you guys hate me for it but you'll love me later!  I need you to give me more ideas for the story otherwise I'll need to end it and I really don't want too so help me out.  Ttyl and see ya on the web

TrueGamerGirl out! :D