I'm not going to let you die!

She jumped in front of me! why!!

"Jay!" I screamed as I lifted her up.

She was still breathing but it was shallow and Sharp breaths.

"I'm...fine," she whimpered.

"we've gotto get you to a hospital!"

"You're not going anywhere! She done that to herself, she can die for it." flame sneered as he left.

"Why would you do that Jay," I said brushing her hair aside.

"You said you would die for me, so I'll die for you."

"But we are both going to die Jay."

"He'll let you go now that I'll be gone.  He doesn't need you now.  The only reason he had you was so that he could cause me more pain," she said slowly.

"But Jay, I don't want to lose you," I said as the tears pricked at my eyes.

"You won't," she said as a grin appeared on her face.

"What," I said slightly confused.

She removed her hand from her chest to reveal nothing! The only thing on her was a slight scratch which was bleeding but nothing that would kill her!

"If he sees me dead, he'll let you go and you can take me with you," she said sitting up.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you did that to me," I shouted.

"ssh, he'll hear you.  When he comes back, he'll let you out but tell him you want to take me.  He'll think it's weird but he'll let you, okay," she said.

I nodded in agreement and shortly after flame arrived.  He let me out and I picked up Jay and carried her out.  He drove us back to our house and I lifted Jay out of the car.  He slowly drove away.  I walked into the house carrying Jay who was still pretending she was dead and everyone jumped up ava ran to me.

"No, no Jordan, she isn't dead..." Mitch said staring me in the eyes.

"I, I don't know what to say..." Jerome said sitting down on the couch with his hands on his head. 

Slowly, Isabelle came out from the corner of the room and stared at Jay, teary eyed.

"It's she...It's she dead," she asked.

But before I could speak, Jay jumped out of my arms and screamed!

"I'm alive but if you leave us again...I'll come back and haunt you all," she said pointing at everyone.

Everyone tackled us to the ground and hugged us both!

"We thought we lost you both," Jerome said hugging us tightly.

"I thought I lost Jay, but she faked her death and flame let us out!" I said smiling at Jay, " if it weren't for her, we probably would both be dead."

We all just talked about our experience for the rest of the night, before we all went to bed.  I got into bed and pulled Jay close to me.  She slowly turned and faced me.

"I'll always love you," I whispered.

"I'll always love you," she whispered back.

I kissed her on her forehead and she fell asleep cuddling into me.