Vlogs and stuff!

It was 7am whe i woke up, and the sun was hitting my face.  I opened one eye and noticed my phone screen was lit up and was playing Fallen Kingdom as my alarm.  I quickly turned it of so not to wake Jay and went to the bathroom.  My hair was flat!  I jumped in the shower and got ready.  I decided to dry my hair downstairs so i wouldn't wake the still-sleeping Jay. I crept down the stairs and into the spare bathroom.  I dryed my hair and when i came out ryan was making breakfast whilst Jerome, Mitch and Isabelle were watching TV.  I sat beside them and checked my Twitter.  Lots of people wondering why i hadn't uploaded, the usual fangirls hating on Jay and then some spam tweeters. 

''Anyone wanna record something with me,'' i asked.

''I need to record some stuff so yeah,'' Jerome said standing up.

I looked at Mitch who wasglued to the TV.

''you wanna,'' i asked him.

He shook his head and returned to the TV.

Knowing i would be away for a while, me and jeorme recorded about a weeks worth of stuff!  We played, G mod, Prop Hunt, Trouble in Terrorist Town, Murder and played some minecraft on the Mineplex server. We had been playing for about an two hours when in the middle of a vlog, isabelle walked in.  She saw the camera and ran back out but i stopped her.

''Everyone, this is Isabelle,'' i said lifting her onto my lap.

She waved at the camera shyly.

''Isabelle is really good at Minecraft aren't you,'' i said smiling at her.

She nodded and squirmed to get away.  She jumped down and ran of to Mitch and Ryan.

''Well, i'll see you all later,'' i said as i turned of the camera.

I walked back into the living room and Mitch was talking to Jay.  He seemed to always brighten up when Jay was around and i wondered if i done or said something! 

''Morning,'' i said to jay as i sat beside her.

Mitch's face dropped and turned back to the TV.  Something's up...