An Old "Friend"

jays POV

I had butterflies in my stomach as I unpacked. I couldn't stop smiling everyone i looked at Jordan. I can still remember how we met and how i slowly fell for him. We would hang out at each other's houses every day and every night and would constantly be together. And now...we lived together!

My thoughts were interrupted by an arm around me.

"Hello," Jordan said.

"Hi there," I said turning to face him.

"What time is it," he asked.

I leaned to check my phone but he pulled me back.

"Doesn't matter," he said smiling.

"Okay," I laughed, "You unpacked."

He nodded.

"What's up with you," I asked.

"Nothing. Why?"

"You're acting weird."

"I'm fine, just happy we can spend some time together," he said hugging me.

We spent about two hours in our room. It was beautiful! The walls were white and one gold which matched the bed frame and duvet. It had a huge mirror on one of the walls and a dresser. The bathroom was massive with a bath and shower. It shall had a double door at the back which opened onto the beach. The sun set there and the water was orange from the sun's light shining on it. It wasn't exactly a hotel. It was a few bungalows that sat at the edge of the sand, but they were owned by the same company. It was about five o'clock.

"You wanna go get dinner," Jordan asked.

"Yeah, just let me get changed," I said as I went to my wardrobe.

"I'm gonna get changed too," he said waking into the smaller bathroom.

I picked out a white, lace top dress that my dad had got me before I left. It went to just above my knees and it was strapless. I put on my Gold sandals and gold eyeshadow to match. I put on some light pink lip tint, and light blush. I added mascara and went to the main room. Jordan was still getting ready, so I looked out my gold bag and checked my phone. I had a missed call from Mitch. I phoned him back and went outside to the porch.

"Hello," came from the other end.

"Hi Mitch, is everything okay," I asked.

"Em..." he paused,"Yeah, everything's fine," he said with a sigh.

"Are you sure."

"Yeah, go enjoy yourself, everything's fine," he said brightening up.

"Okay, I'll soak to you soon, miss you all all ready," I said laughing.

"We miss you too. Bye," he said and hung up.

*cough cough* "Everything okay," Jordan said from behind me.

I turned round and saw Jordan in a white shirt and denim jeans. He looked so handsome!

"Y...Yeah," I stuttered.

"You look amazing," he said walking up to me.

"You too," I said still staring.

He took my hand and looked me closer. He stared into my eyes, smiled and kissed me.

"Love you," he said.

"Love you too," I said blushing uncontrollably.

We started to walk past the shops. Everything was lit up and bright. We passed a pud and some men stared at me as I passed, one shouting and another whistling. Jordan's grip tightened and we walked passed.

We reached a quiet looking restaurant and walked inside. It was lovely. There were couples at every table.

"Good evening, how many," said a male

waiter.

"Two please," Jordan said.

He started to walk to a table near the window and sat down.

"I'll be back in a few minutes take your order," he said flashing a smile and walked off.

We decided what we were going to have and waited until came back.

"What can I get you then," he said looking at us both.

I noticed he kept giving me sideways glances.

Jordan ordered and so did .

I noticed him looking at me again, but he sighed and walked off.

"Do you know him," Jordan asked me.

"What, no...I don't think so," I said looking at him.

I looked over to waiter and he quickly looked somewhere else. He looked slightly familiar, but not in a good way. He reminded me of something bad, not that happened, but he gave me a insecure feeling. He came back over and our meal down.

"Enjoy," he said and slowly walked away.

Just as I was about to eat, he came back over.

"I'm sorry if I've been staring but you seem so familiar," he said.

"It's fine, but you look familiar," I said to him.

"What's you name," he asked me.

"Jay," I said.

"I don't know anyone called Jay, sorry," he said.

"Well, it's not Jay, it's Jordan but everyone calls me..."

"Jordan...Jordan Adams," he said slowly.

Suddenly I recognised him.

"Jason?"