My dad :'(

Thursday night (Jordan's Perspective)

" Why didn't you tell me Jay,'' I said.

"I didn't want to ruin your day,'' she said, her eyes filling with tears.

" Don't cry,'' I said, ''I'll get us a flight soon so you can see him,'' I told her giving her a hug.

" No, you don't have to come with me, I'll be fine,''she said with a tear escaping her eye.

"Don't be silly.  Of course I'll come,'' I said wiping her tear away.

She hugged me tightly.  She fell asleep so I put a blanket over her and drifted off as well.

Friday Morning (Still Jordan)

I woke up extra early so I could book flights for me and Jay.  I got flight leaving in three hours.  Three hours! We had an hour!

" Jay, Jay, Get up,'' I shouted!

She jumped up and stared at me.

''I got us a flight to Scotland In three hours!" I shouted again.

" What! Really!" she said.

I nodded.  She ran and jumped at me!  Lucky for her I caught her!

"I love you so much!" she said squeezing me.

"I love you to but we gotta move,'' I said.

She ran about the house and so did I.  I packed the bags whilst Jay got passports and all the stuff that I couldn't be trusted with.

We jumped in the car and sped our way to the airport.  We checked our bags in and went to our gate.  We had an hour until our flight.  We had got there really early.  We went to Starbucks and got a coffee since it was 7 in the morning and we had been up since 5.  Our flight got called and we boarded.

Same time (Jay's Perspective)

We boarded the plane and waited for some late arrivals.  I had flown here on my own but I was terrified of heights.  I made Jordan sit at the window.

After an 8 hour flight we finally arrived.  We connected our bags and ran out of the airport.  We caught a cab and we went to the hospital.  As Jordan paid the driver I ran into the hospital.

" Paul Adams,'' I said panicking.

" He is in E4 but visiting times are-'' but I ran away before I could hear what she said. 

I could hear Jordan behind me.  I ran to the front of his ward.  I stopped dead.  I saw my dad with what must have been about 50 wires.  I walked in slowly.  I was trying to take it all in but it was to much.  As I reached his bed, I fell to my knees and cried.  I felt someone touch my hand and I thought it was Jordan but when I looked up it was my dad smiling at me softly.

" Don't cry baby,'' he said.

I stood up and wiped my eyes.

"I know it looks bad but I'm fine,'' he said.

"W-whats Wrong daddy,'' I said feeling 5 again.

A doctor walked in and tapped me on the shoulder.  Jordan said something to him and he took Jordan outside.

Same time (Jordan's Perspective)

I didn't want Jay to hear any bad news so I went with the doctor instead.

" Sir, are you related to Mr Adams,'' he asked me.

" No,'' I said.

Are you related to his daughter,'' he asked me.

I wasn't but if I said it he wouldn't tell me anything.

" yes I am,'' I said.

" Miss Adams' father isn't doing well.  His heart rate has dropped drastically numerous times.  We are still figuring out what is wrong and we will inform you as soon as possible,'' he finished.

" Thanks,'' I said turning to go back to Jay.

Same time (Jay's Perspective)

Jordan came back in and stood beside me.

" who is this Jay,'' my dad said looking up at Jordan.

" This is Jordan,'' I said.

" Is he a friend or a Friend,'' he said.

Even when my dad was in hospital, he still was cracking jokes. I gave my dad a smile and he got it.  He always understood me more than my mum and that is why they spilt up.

" Will you be okay dad,'' I said.

" I'm not sure baby,'' he said. 

He was always honest and I loved him for that.  He treated me like I was an adult.

" You should go home honey.  I'm going to get some sleep." he said as he closed his eyes, obviously tired.

" Love you daddy.  I'll see you tomorrow.'' I said looking back.

" Love you to honey,'' he said back.

A final tear escaped my eye.  Me and Jordan caught a cab and went to my home.

My Home.