Prep!

Jordan's POV

"what's wrong with them," I asked looking at Ryan.

he shrugged.

"no idea bro."

Jays POV

I had just finished a game of dragons, winning seven tines in a row and I logged off. It was so quiet until the sound if a door slamming broke it. I think it came from Jerome's room. I stood up and walked to the door but before I opened it, I heard them talking. I know I shouldn't of listened but i had to!

"Listen, it'll be fine G."

"How Mitch, how! I'm actually... heartbroken..."

"I know, me to G but we'll get through this. Let's go out for a while."

footsteps approached the door and I scurried downstairs to find Ryan and Jordan.

Jordan shoved something behind his back before speaking.

"Oh, Jay, what are...What are you doing here," he said nervously.

"Well, I live here," I said placing my hand on my hip.

He let out a nervous laugh.

"What is up with all of you," I said looking at them both.

"Nothing," Ryan blurted out almost too quickly.

I eyed them both then walked back out the room.

Jordan's POV

"That was too close," I whispered when Jay had left.

"I know, but how are you gonna propose," he asked.

"I'm not sure, any ideas."

After about an hours discussion, we came up with the best idea.

We were going to pretend it is Ryan's friends engagement party but whilst Jay is waking to the main hall, I'll leave notes every so often, and we are gonna sync music in the main hall with music on a phone so when she arrives, we will be there waiting!

We were so proud of ourselves! Ryan booked a wedding on "Butterfly beach" and we emailed them with what decorations we wanted.

Pastel colored hanging lanterns, fairy lights on the tables (as it would be at night) and white, red and pink center pieces. I remember Jay had said that, on her wedding day, she wanted to set of a flying lantern and wanted everyone else to do the same. I was gonna make it perfect for her!

We also booked the hotel next to it so I was going to pretend that we were going on a vacation and the morning before the wedding, everyone would drive up and meet us at night. I told Jay that I was going out with everyone to see an old friend but were going get suits fitted.

I was so excited and Ryan looked excited as well! Jerome and Mitch didn't but I figured they were just tired, the jet lag catching up with them.

Jays POV

Me and Belle (Isabelle's nickname) were going to have a girly night tonight. I had found my nail polish kit and hair stuff so I painted her nails, minecraft style and styled her hair. She painted my toes whilst I done my hands. I had then Matte colors like pink, green, blue and orange and they looked amazing! We had dinner (Chicken) and watched a movie (Barbie and the Pegasus) which I hated but I still watched it and Belle fell asleep about half nine.

I was starting to worry where the boys were so i called Jordan.

Jordan's POV

"Hello," I answered.

"Where are you," a worried Jay asked.

"Well be home in ten minutes," I said as I ushered everyone out to the car.

We had all got suits and everyone looked great! Jerome had to add his own little touch and get a red bow tie but it suited him! We arrived back hone.

We said hi and talked for a bit but I realised I hadn't thought about jays dress! I dragged Ryan up stairs.

"Her dress!"

"Oh yeah, I'll phone her mom and ask her to pick one." he said calmly

"She's had one on her room wall since she was little," her mom said on the phone," I'll get her that one."

We hung up and I sighed with relief that everything had went smoothly. I got an email from jays mum confirming she had already bought the dress. All I had to do, was tell Jay we were going away and then...propose!

thanks everyone reading this, please comment though, I need to know if you want a second book at to continue with this one. Ttyl xxxx