Will you marry me...

thank you guys so much for over ten thousand reads!!! please comment and vote x love you all

jays POV.

This is weird.

I had "A thousand years" (one of my all time favorite songs)  playing in my ear and as we walked among the hall to the party, I saw a white piece of paper ahead.

It read ;

"I love you more than words can say, I think of you every night and day."

"Callum, what is this," I asked growing slightly cautious.

"Shh," he replied and pointed ahead to another note.

It read;

"When I met you it was love at first sight, but I want this to be your favorite night."

What was this! 

I saw another note;

"I love you so much, and I never want you to leave..."

As we approached the hall i could here the same music playing.  I took out my ear buds and the doors swung open to reveal everyone I knew.

Kneeling down on one knee was Jordan.  Suddenly, I realised what was happening...

Jordan's POV

I saw the doors open slowly and I knelt down.  She appeared in the door way and looked beautiful.  She saw me and her hand flew to her mouth.  It was time to ask her.

The music quieten down. I opened the box that contained the ring.

"Jay...Will you marry me."

She looked at me, tears filling her eyes as she spoke.

"Of...Of coarse I will," She said and ran to me. 

I opened my arms and hugged her right, spinning her round and burying my face in get soft Brown hair.  I let her go and put the ring her finger.

"Oh Jordan, it's beautiful," she said beaming  at me, her eyes still filled with tears.

"a beautiful ring for a beautiful girl,".I said hugging her again.

I felt her smile.  I looked down at her.  This was the girl I was going to be spending the rest of my life with, and I couldn't be more happy...