Chapter 4-Take me away

After your mother left,You and Peter went inside the house.You noticed that Peter looked quite tensed and scared."Are you Okay?" you asked him.He snapped out of his day dreaming and looked at you."Umm.. yes.Nothing is wrong" he said in a urgent tone.You smiled and nodded."I'm going upstairs" Peter said and slowly walked upstairs."What's wrong with him?" you asked your self.

You decided to let it slid.You walked in to the kitchen to cook dinner and then realized that you didn't have any fire wood in the house.You went outside and walked to the side of your cottage where you place your firewood.You looked up at the cottage and saw Peter looking out of the window.He wasn't looking at you.You wondered what he was looking at.

You followed the glace of his eyes to where he was looking.He was looking at a tall tree.You saw a figure moving by the tree.You narrowed your eyes to see what exactly it was.Then you saw that strange man who had his nose and mouth covered with a cloth.You could hardly see his eyes.The strange man was doing something with his hands.He made a strange movement with his hands.Like how dumb people communicate.You guessed that it was some sort of of a strange message that he wanted to tell Peter?

The strange man didn't notice you.You quickly grabbed a few short logs of wood and walked in to the house.So Peter finally saw that strange man but what was that man trying to tell Peter? You decided to ask him later on.So quietly started to cook dinner.

As it was only 5 pm when you finished cooking,you decided to clean the house.After you were done cleaning inside,you went outside and started to dust off the dried leaves which have fallen at the porch.

It was about 7 pm and Peter hasn't come down for dinner.You decided to take his dinner upstairs to him.You took out a bowl and poured stew you had made.You grabbed a few toasted bread to go with it.

You carried the bowl upstairs and in to Peter's room.He was laying on the bed with his hands at the back of his head.He was looking up at the roof of your cottage.You cleared your throat to grab his attention.He snapped out of his day dreaming and looked at you."umm.. Dinner?" you asked nervously.Peter sat up straight and nodded,signalling you to bring his dinner up to him.So you walked and gave him the bowl and bread."If there's anything you need,tell me" you said and walked out of the room.

Something was different,you sensed.He is acting like he acted a few days ago when you and your mother carried him to the cottage.He was acting now like he didn't know,like that kiss never happened.

Maybe he wants to go back to his family?...........

All you did was think about Peter while you silently ate dinner.This was not how you planned that this day would go.After you finished dinner you went upstairs to Peter's room again.He was laying on his bed with his eyes closed.You quietly grabbed the bowl which was empty and quietly walked down the stairs.

After you finished cleaning everything,you felt really tired.You switched off the lights and walked up the stairs to your bedroom.You changed in to your night wear and laid on your bed.It was a bit difficult for you to sleep but after a few hours,you fell asleep.

------------------------------------

You were awaken when you heard a rumbling sound.You quickly opened your eyes and noticed that the room was dark,meaning that you were awake in the dead of the night.The only light in the room was the moonlight creeping through the window.You saw a man moving by the window."Who are you?!" you asked in a really scared tone.

"It's ok Mary.It's me" the man said.You let a sigh of relief when you knew that it was just Peter.You walked over and switched on the light so you could look at him.There he was,by the window which showed a clear view of the forest."What are you doing?" you asked,really eager to know why he came to your room.