Chapter 53-The Final Decision

-Your POV-

I opened my eyes,ignoring all the pain that flashed through my body.I was in a very dark room.I felt something liquidy on the left side of my forehead.I tried to touch it but I couldn't move.My hands and legs were tied.I was lying on the rock hard ground.

There was only one small window in this room.My face was wet with sweat as there is nothing to provide me with cool air.In fact,this room was very warm.I wish they could open that window,so that I could get some fresh air.

The room was pitch black now,not a living soul with me.I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that I was with Niall but it was no use.I am really scared right now.I couldn't see anything.

I tried to break my hands free but it was no use.The man who was wearing a black shirt with a lot of tattoos was called Hutcher.

I haven't heard a name like that in my life.

There are 5 attackers all together.All of them have tattoos was skulls and evil things.I couldn't remember all of their names.

I tightly closed my eyes and immediately,flashbacks of what happened early today filled my mind.I cringed and tried to move out of this grasp but it was no use.My body tightens and I gritted my teeth at the pain.

-Flashback of what happened earlier that day-

I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the dim light.I curiously looked around me.I was in a dark room and in front of me,stood 5 scary looking men.The man from the park was one of them.

They all had full sleeves of tattoos that scared me.

"Hutcher,why don't we have some fun with this girl?" a man wearing a red shirt asked the man who was pointing a gun at me at the park.

"Sure!" Hutcher replied with an evil smile.

I widened my eyes and tried to move my hands and legs but they were tied.

"No please!" I started to beg but they all ignored my begs and circled me.I was terrified.I have never been so scared like this in my life.

I felt a hard kick on my side.My mouth dropped open as the kicks continued.Several punches were thrown at my face.Some one kicked my stomach really hard that I couldn't breathe.I thought that I was going to die but I didn't.

They stopped kicking and punching me after a few seconds and some one threw me inside a very dark room.I could tell that it was now night time.I felt like I'll die because of the pain was too much to bare,but I ended up fainting because of the lack of energy in my body.

-Niall's POV-

I parked my car in front of the studio.I don't know if Taylor would be here but I'm crossing my fingers-hoping that she is there.I opened the front doors of the studio.Just when I was going to step inside,the security guard stopped me.

"I'm sorry but can you tell me if Taylor Swift is inside?" I asked,faking a smile.

"Yes she is" the security guard said.

"Can you please tell me which recording studio she is in?"

"Sure,studio 4" he said.

I mumbled a thanks and started to walk towards studio 4. I entered the recording studio,to find Taylor sitting on the couch,writing something.She was the only one inside.