Chapter 29-Fighting

-Your POV-

That was weird.What's Niall's problems? Well,what's my problem as well?

When I saw him face to face,I got that weird feeling again.But this time,it was actually weirder than the usual feeling I get.He looked awfully familiar but I can't put my finger on who he is.Sure he is Harry's band mate but it's like I've known him before but can't remember him now.Weird! I know!

When Niall saw me,he freaked out for some reason which neither Harry nor I know.Is he abnormal? No he can't be! He looks perfectly fine.

"Is he okay?" I asked as Harry and I walked out of the hotel room.

"I honestly don't know.I have to ask him about it later" he said.

"So where are we going?"

"I was thinking about going for lunch and then I can go and see my family"

"You didn't meet them before me?" I asked.

"Well... umm... I wanted to see you more than I want to see them" he said with a shy smile.

Aww!! I smiled and kissed his cheek.

By this time,we forgot about Niall's unusual behaviour.

We walked out of the hotel-hand in hand.Harry opened the limo door for me and climbed in after me.We talked about Harry's X factor journey.He said some stories that happened between the band mates and how fun it was.

"Are you guys planning to write a song?" I asked.

"We are actually thinking about it.We are not going to do it now.Maybe by mid next year" he said.

"Well you and the boys are really getting along"

"Yeah.They are like my brothers.When I had stage fright they helped me to feel better.I even got sick one time because of the nerves but I recovered,thanks to the boys.I can't imagine what it would be like if I went through as a solo artist.I'm glad to be in the band"

"You guys will be the best boy band in the world" I said.

"How do you know that?" Harry asked with a smile.

"Because I can feel it in my bones" I said.

"Well,then it must be true"

"It is true,you'll see!" I said and cuddled with Harry.

Neither of us wanted to eat a fancy meal,so we ended up going to a cafe.People must be wondering who would come to a cafe in a limo but we don't care.

We ordered typical junk food-Burgers and fries.Nothing could beat this,even though it's called 'Junk Food' for a reason.

We talked about random things while eating.

After lunch,we went to Harry's house but unfortunately,no one was home.Harry wanted to surprise his mother but she had gone on a business trip,as Harry didn't call her-telling her that he is coming home.

So we ended up in my house.Both my parents were away-working even though it's a Saturday.We watched 'How To Train Your Dragon'.What? We can watch animated films no matter what our age is!

I was cuddling with Harry the whole time.God I miss this! I'm glad that he is back.I was all alone when he went.Me and Lorea got close when Harry left for the X factor but Lorea is not the type of girl who likes to hang out.