Chapter 25-The Truth

-Your POV-

"Well umm..." I started to say,when to begin.Harry looked at me,waiting for an answer.I didn't see curiosity on his face.I was BEYOND relief when the waiter came and placed our food on the table.

I'm mentally thanking that waiter.I just hope Harry forgets that subject.

Forgetting about that subject,the food looks delicious.I could feel my mouth starting to water.There were 4 tacos,so 2 for me and 2 for him.

The waiter placed one plate of two tacos in front of me and the other plate in front of Harry.

"Enjoy" the waiter said and left the table.

"You know how to eat this stuff right?" Harry asked.

"Of course I do!" I said.Harry smiled and picked up his taco.I did the take and I took a bite out of it.It's delicious.A bit spicy but delicious.We dig in to the nachos as well and I'm glad because Harry didn't bring up that subject again.

When Harry started to talk,I got nervous but I relaxed when he started to tell me about stories of his life.Casually asking me if I like Holmes Chapel but he didn't ask about any what happened to me before I moved her.*Mentally wipes the forehead in relief*.

After we ate,the waiter came back and handed the us the menus."Dessert?" the waiter asked.Harry nodded and went through the menu.

Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! That's whats going through my mind.

I can never eaten Mexican desserts,so I just have to guess a dessert.

I came across a chocolate dessert.Mexican chocolate pot de creme.It looks like a chocolate pudding-ish thing.And it looks good."Have you decided?" the waiter asked.

I read what I want after Harry.He got some Mexican churros.

The waiter nodded and left the table.

"Oh yeah,you forgot to tell me about your life" Harry started to say.

"I already told you"

"What I meant was,before you move to Holmes Chapel" Harry said.

I got nervous again.Harry looked curious."Are you okay?" he asked.

"Ummm..." I tried to find words but I'm not sure what to say.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked,his voice is full of concern.

"Can I tell you later?" I asked.

-Harry's POV-

"Can I tell you later?" she asked.I was really worried.Are her parents abusive? Can't be! They look innocent and I haven't heard shouting from their house but who knows.

She doesn't look like she has being abused.I really want to know but I can't push her.I decided to give her some time.

"Okay sure.But if anything is wrong,I'm here okay?" I said.

She looked up at me and smiled.I felt my stomach turn when she smile.She nodded a few seconds later.I smiled as well and decided to drop the topic.

"Let's play 20 questions" I spoke out.

"Okay" she simply answered.