Chapter 50-Terrible News and Good News

-Your POV-

"Are you __________ ____________?" the policeman asked.

I swallowed and nodded slowly.

The policeman sighed and took out his hands from his pockets.I slightly leaned against Niall.

"I'm sorry..... but,your parents met an accident a few minutes ago" he finally said.

I widened my eyes,my breath hitched.

"Is it a serious accident?" I asked quickly before I start to sob.

The police officer nodded.

I covered my mouth with my hands.Niall's arms quickly wrapped around my body.His hands started to draw various patterns on my hips.

"They are at the hospital?" Niall asked.

The officer nodded.

"Thank you for telling us that" Niall said and pulled my inside the house.

By this time,I was crying.Even though I don't see my parents that much and I don't like the idea of them wanting me to become a doctor,I still love them.

"It's okay baby,it's okay" Niall tried his best to soothe me.

"How can it be okay?" I asked between my sobs.Niall didn't repond to that.He continued to rub my back.

I buried my head on his chest and continued to cry.

"Don't cry baby.Let's go to the hospital okay?"

I nodded and broke the hug.

Niall grabbed my hand and we exited the house.The police car was gone by now.

Niall lead me towards his car.He opened the door for me.I got in but didn't say anything.Niall got in from the driver's side and started the car.

He pulled out of the drive way and started to drive towards the hospital where my parents work.It's the main hospital in London,so I'm a 100% sure that-that's where my parents are right now.

The car ride was silent,neither of us dared to say something.I was so scared.What if.... they don't make it?

"Niall?" I said,breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Yes princess?" Niall asked,his voice was different.It's definitely not the bright voice he always uses.It was filled with sadness.

"What if they don't make it?" I asked.My legs and hands were trembling now.

"I'm sure that they will be alright.Don't worry baby" he said and took my hand in his.

His grip tightened when he felt that my hands were trembling.I think he tightened his grip in order to stop my hands from trembling but it didn't work.I tried to picture my parents.Lying on their hospital beds with smiles on their faces when they see me enter the room.

I just hope that my vision is correct.

**************

After a few minutes,Niall parked the car in the hospital's parking lot.We both got out of the car at the same time.Niall took my hand in his before we started to run towards the entrance of the hospital.