Chapter 32-No Mercy

The play list for this chapter-

Love will remember-Selena Gomez,Here's to never growing up-Avril Lavigne,Warrior-Demi Lovato,Midnight Memories-1D,Hall of fame-The Script,Come and Get it-Selena Gomez,Wide awake-Katy Perry,The reason-Hoobastank,Rumors-Lindsay Lohan,DNA-Little mix,We Can't Stop-Miley Cyrus,Moves Like Jagger-Marron 5,Don't Forget Where You Belong-1D,Say It Right-Nelly Furtado,Little White Lies-1D.

-Niall's POV-

Everyone went to change to their paint ball uniform that kind of looks like an army uniform.I was the first one to finish changing.I came out of the changing room and took my phone out.I took a selfie of me holding the gun like a real army soldier.

I put my phone in my bag and worked on my aim.I controlled the over whelming feeling of not pulled the tigger.I knew that this gun was filled with paint balls and I just can't wait to start this game.

I heard a door being unlocked,signalling that another person has finished changing.I was expecting Louis but it was ________.She looked really good in that uniform.I just wanted to hug her and give her a kiss on the lips.

She smiled at me and put her hair in a high pony tail.A fringe came to her eyes and I just coudn't help but move it out of her eyes.She looked shocked but soon recovered.

"Thanks!" she said with a smile and continued to put her hair in a pony tail.But she ended up putting it in a messy bun,with hair stands jumping out of her bun.She looked so beautiful.

"What?" she asked,catching me staring at her.

"Nothing.You just look like a real soldier" I brushed off.She smiled."A really beautiful soldier" I said quietly under my breath.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Nothing" I shrugged it off,hoping that she heard it because I don't want her to think that I'm not interested in her.You maybe wondering why.... well,it's because,she will think of me-if she suspects that I like her.Well,I don't like her,I love her.I just hope that she gets my hints.

"Does this hurt?" I asked,eyeing the gun in my hand.

"What hurts?" ________ asked.

"You know,when the paint balls hit you" I explained.

I suddenly felt a sting on the side of my body.I looked down and saw blue paint gliding down my side.

I looked at _________ who was laughing.She had a little blue paint coming out of the part where the paint balls come out.

"Hey!" I said with a smile.

"What? You wanted to know how it feels.So anyway,how does it feel?" she asked.

"Why don't you tell me" I said and pulled my tigger,aiming at ________ stomach.

"Auh!" she shouted and crouched.Oh my god! I hope I didn't hurt her.

I saw her body shaking.Is she crying? Oh no! Then sound came out of her mouth.She was laughing.She made her body straight,she was still laughing.

"That tickles!" she said between laughs.I couldn't help it,I laughed along with her.Her laugh came me butterflies.I was actually laughing because of the way ________ was laughing.Her laugh is so contagious.