Chapter 39-Mean GIRLS!

-Your POV-

For the rest of the evening,I ignored Taylor as much as possible.The boys recorded a few more songs and let me tell you,they are AMAZING!

I can see their future right now.Girls will go crazy for them! And because there are more girls than boys in the world,they have a really bright future.

Taylor kept stealing gazes but like I said before,I ignored her mean stares.

"Hey!" Niall said,walking over to me.They were given a five minute break.

"Hey! You guys are REALLY good,more than I expected" I said.It was like a weight was lifted from Niall's shoulders.

"Ah good!" he said and sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"I was kind of scared that you wont be impressed by us" he admit.

"Are you kidding me? You guys are amazing! When are you guys releasing your first song?" I asked.

"Next month maybe"

"Great! You guys will be the best boy band in the world.I can feel it in my bones" I said.

"Then can you feel  it in your bones if the goats are in trouble?" Niall asked with a smile.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You are copying Nanny Mc Phee!" he pointed out.

"Okay fine I was! I thought that you haven't watched it" I admit.

Niall chuckled."If you want to give me an emotional speech,you should know the movies and books that I have read" he said.

"You read?" I asked,raising my eye brows.

"Umm... well.... technically... no but I know quotes and sayings" he said.

"Fair enough"

"Hmm... after we record the last song of the album,we can leave" Niall said,changing the subject.

"Okay but I hate to leave" I said,sighing.

"Really?" he asked,raising his eye brows.

"Yeah.Why? I can listen to you guys sing all day and I wont bet bored at all"

"Besides that,would you like to be in the same room as Taylor for an entire day?" Niall asked,smirking.

"Okay fine.Good point! I really don't know what her problem is.I mean,is it because of my joke? About pretending that I thought that her name is Henry?" I asked.

Niall let out a loud laugh."That was a classic! And besides,if she dislikes you because of that,she is some what... mental" 

"So you admit that she dislikes me" I said,crossing my arms in front of me.

"Anyone can see that.I saw those death stares she was giving you.If looks could kill,you would be dead by now" Niall said,chuckling.

"Niall!" I said sternly.

"Okay Okay! Maybe she is just jealous that you are about a billion times prettier than her and maybe because you've got this sexy man" he said,gesturing to himself with a proud smile.