Chapter 40-Our Past life

-Your POV-

I sighed and placed my bag on the bed.After Kiara and I had some ice cream,we exchanged numbers and parted ways.I thought about Amanda.She is definitely not the girl that I used to know and I don't want to know her now.

I sat on the bed and took out the new book that I bought.I laid on the bed and opened up the book.I skipped the first few pages that were written about reviews of this book and about the author of this book.I skipped straight to chapter one.

I adjusted my pillow and started to read the book.

When I was reading the book,my head was aching the whole time.This book was SO familiar but I just couldn't remember.

I wasn't having an head ache-kind of ache.I was the kind of head ache that I got when I used to see flashbacks.

I was half way through the book when the door bell rang.I sighed and took out a book mark.

After I had marked my spot,I went down stairs.I absolutely hate when some one interrupts me while I'm reading.

I opened the door to see my mom.

"Hi mom! How's work?" I asked.

"Really tiring.I just came home to get a few things.I have to go back.We have to stay over night at the hospital" she said and started to find something.I quietly sighed.I guess I'm alone tonight as well."I'm really sorry sweety.Can you order a pizza for dinner?" she asked,walking back to the front door.

I nodded.She smiled and kissed my forehead before leaving.

I sighed again and closed the door.

I went up to my room and carried the book down stairs.

I laid on the sofa and started to read the book.

After about an hour,I finished reading the book.I was kind of freaking out.

The memory or what ever that came to my head about the war pit was identical to what was in the book.

The flash back or what ever I saw was So real.

I have to talk to some one about this.I took a deep breath and tried to find my phone.Then I remembered that I left it up stairs.

I hurried up the stairs and went in to my room.

I unlocked my phone to see a lot of messages from Niall and 5 miss calls from him.

I opened up the text messages.

Hey babe! What's up?

__________,are you there?

Are you alright? Why aren't you replying to my texts and not answering my calls? Did I do something wrong?

Baby you are scarring me.Please reply to me.

Are you alright? I'm coming over.

His last text was sent five minutes ago.

I felt really horrible for not replying to him.But before I could reply,I heard the door bell ring.Whoa! He wasn't joking when he said that he is going to come over.