Chapter 22-First day of school

-Your POV-

After the luscious dinner,Gemma helped Anne to clean up the dishes.I offered help but they refused to let me help.My parents were in the living room,having their own conversations.I looked towards the kitchen door,attempting to exit but Harry was there,leaning against the door frame with his hands in his pockets,looking right at me.Did I mention how weird it is when you make eye contact with a guy you barely knew?

I felt my shy side take over me.I was too shy to walk past him.But I'll probably look like a stupid idiot,just standing here in the kitchen while Gemma and Anne cleaned the dishes.I took a deep breath and walked towards the kitchen door.I took a quick look at Harry who still had his eyes on me,making me really nervous.

I took another deep breath and walked past him,exiting the kitchen.Finally! I mentally let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you afraid of me?" I heard his deep voice ask from behind while I was walking towards the living room.I stopped walking and turned to look at him.

Suddenly my shy side disappeared."Me? Afraid? No!" I said quickly,trying to hide my nervousness.

"Do I make you nervous?" he asked.I automatically swallowed the big lump forming in my throat.

"N-no" I stammered.Shit! My nervousness is clearly obvious right not.

He chuckled."You are sweet" he said and walked away.I just stood there like a statue.WTF!! I looked behind me and saw him walking in to the living room.I heard him talking with my parents.This is SO awkward!!

"Hey! Are you okay?" Gemma interrupted me.

"Yeah" I said quickly and casually walked in to the living room with Gemma walking by my side and Anne walking behind me.

It was pretty late and my eyes were getting heavy.

"Well,it's getting late.I think we should go" my mom said.

"Yeah and thank you for the amazing dinner" my dad said.

"No problem.Thank you for coming!" Anne said.

Harry turned to me and gave me a cheeky smile.I quickly looked away.Damit! Freaking hormones are all over the place!

We exchanged good nights.Well,I didn't say anything to Harry of course.

"Let's go ________" my mom said.I nodded and followed them towards the front door,with me right behind the pack.Harry was walking along with Gemma.No one seems to notice that I didn't say good night to Harry,which is a good thing!

But I was wrong.Harry stopped walking and waited for me.I swallowed and quickly looked at the ground before he could catch me staring at him.

"Aren't you going to say good night to me?" he asked.I looked to my right and saw him looking at me with the same cheeky grin.

"Good night" I said and walked a bit faster.Every one have gone outside,it was just me and Harry inside the house.

Harry grabbed my wrist,stopping me from moving further.I looked over my shoulder at him."Can I drive you to school tomorrow?" he asked.

"Well.. umm... Lorea offered to drive me to school and I said yes to her" I said.

"Lorea offered you a ride?" he asked with a confused face.Lorea maybe like a popular kid,the head of the cheerleaders.His words hurt me.I don't know my reputation when I went to school before the accident but I don't think I'm one of those nerds who get bullied all the time.