Chapter 49-Bad News?

-Your POV-

Without calling Niall,I ran straight to his house.I don't want to apologize over the phone,I want to apologize in person.

I rang the door bell and waited.I didn't hear the locks turn for some time,so I rang the door bell again.

"I'm coming!" I heard his Irish voice shout from inside.

I smiled.I can imagine him walking over towards the door to unlock it.

Soon,I heard the locks turn.The door opened but to my surprise,Niall didn't slam the door on my face.

He just stood there with a stern face.I got a bit nervous.

"What do you want?" he asked,emotionless.

"I want to apologize"

"For?"

"For not trusting you and for being an idiot" I said slowly,playing with my fingers.

"Shouldn't you have figured that out sooner?" he asked,leaning against the door frame.

"I know.I'm really sorry" I said and look in to his beautiful blue eyes.

He was studying me.He sighed."Come here" he said with open arms.

I smiled and walked towards him,letting his arms wrap around my body.I buried my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

I felt instantly relaxed when I'm in his arms.How can he manage to sooth me like that?

"What happened?" he asked after we both broke the hug.

"You were right.Taylor was with them and Amanda hasn't changed" I said while we both were walking towards the living room.

"What did they do to you?" Niall asked after we both sat on the couch.

"Amanda told me to come over and I did what she said.There,Taylor and Ashley was there.Ashley told me to stay away from you" I said.Niall raised his eye brows."Yeah.She did tell me that when we were in high school and now,she told me the same thing"

"What did you say?"

"I said that you would never like her"

Niall smiled."How would you know that I will never like Ashley?" he asked with the same smile.

"Would you?" I asked,raising my eye brows.

"Never! Who do you think I am to like a person like Ashley?"

I shrugged it off."I guess you answered your own question" I said with a proud smile.

"Oh!" Niall said obliviously and put his arm around me.I kissed the side of his neck after wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too baby"

My stomach fluttered when he called me 'baby'.

I really hope we wont have to face stupid fights like this again.

(A Few Days Later)

I gotta say,I'm really shocked.Ashley,Amanda and Taylor haven't really bothered me during the past few days.

But who knows what they are doing at this moment?